Whats everyone up to??

Old Jun 8th 2005, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Whats everyone up to??

Seems to have gone so quiet at the moment, the ones with visas maybe aren't interested anymore and the ones waiting simply have nothing to report. So lets talk about SOMETHING

We move out of our house in 3 weeks, not looking forward to that, as Im going to live in the nurses home while the wife and kids live with her parents. Not ideal, but cheap!! May end up us all living with a friend as she has split from her husband and she has a big house, and she offered!!
Wife has sold 1 horse, so only 1 to transport to OZ
Work is steady at the moment, have a meeting with my boss next week as she wants to know my future plans :scared:
Our cricket team are doing OK, but my form with the bat is poor.
My knee is still playing me up so I cant go running as much, so my waistline is suffering. Trying to cut down on the chocolate.

Anyone bored yet!!!!

This waiting is a nightmare!

Come on folks, what ya up to??

Paul
Old Jun 8th 2005, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whats everyone up to??

Just finished a stint of 4 weeks night duty (covering someones holiday), been out today to sort out finances at the bank and have now just checked online tracking of our visa application, sad I know

medicals booked for Tuesday..but...I am off to Dublin for a hen weekend ...memo to myself ..must drink lots of water along side lots of

So......just waiting for a case number from Oz then we can send off police checks and medicals
Having a takeaway tonight and watching the tele....just chillin really
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulb
Seems to have gone so quiet at the moment, the ones with visas maybe aren't interested anymore and the ones waiting simply have nothing to report. So lets talk about SOMETHING

We move out of our house in 3 weeks, not looking forward to that, as Im going to live in the nurses home while the wife and kids live with her parents. Not ideal, but cheap!! May end up us all living with a friend as she has split from her husband and she has a big house, and she offered!!
Wife has sold 1 horse, so only 1 to transport to OZ
Work is steady at the moment, have a meeting with my boss next week as she wants to know my future plans :scared:
Our cricket team are doing OK, but my form with the bat is poor.
My knee is still playing me up so I cant go running as much, so my waistline is suffering. Trying to cut down on the chocolate.

Anyone bored yet!!!!

This waiting is a nightmare!

Come on folks, what ya up to??

Paul
What a fab post Paul, sooooo friendly! Have some karma!

Feeling a bit fed up really as waiting for a case file number so I can send meds off. Credit card was debited on 2nd June, but no emails as yet. I shouldn't be so impatient really!

Have had two days off, so went out for a pub lunch with a friend today and enjoyed the sunshine. Hubby and I have two days off together from tomorrow, so we are going to be sorting things out, paper work etc, chasing the quotes for shipping and the like, all ready for the big move.

Hope your move goes well Paul, and it's not too stressful in the circumstances. Just think of that Australian sunshine, it will keep you going.

Keep in touch.
Claire.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:34 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys,

Was thinking the same about how quiet it's been.
I've been in the garden reading my advanced life support manual and doing the pre course multiple choice question paper, (how bloody exciting can you get).

Have drunk loads of tea, ate chocolate cake, burnt my legs in the sun, and now have had enough of sitting in the sun due to the offore mentioned legs, and thought I'd pop on here to see whats happening!

Don't know what to do for tea, so if anybody has any ideas, let me know.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
hi guys,

Was thinking the same about how quiet it's been.
I've been in the garden reading my advanced life support manual and doing the pre course multiple choice question paper, (how bloody exciting can you get).

Have drunk loads of tea, ate chocolate cake, burnt my legs in the sun, and now have had enough of sitting in the sun due to the offore mentioned legs, and thought I'd pop on here to see whats happening!

Don't know what to do for tea, so if anybody has any ideas, let me know.

We had chilli con carne. It was yum!
Old Jun 8th 2005, 6:51 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbo2
We had chilli con carne. It was yum!
great minds must think alike, cos that's what we're having
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

hello peeps, waiting to hear back from qnc and waiting to hear from DIMIA with my nomination letter..in the meantime, I looked after my very gorgeous 4mth old nephew today as ive got a night off, and had an absolute ball
hes jubbly
did the kids pasta in tomato and cheese sauce with foccacia bread..very yummy.
hope everyone is well, paul, your'e right, its been really quiet lately.

Trish
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

were having a takeaway curry yum...oh and a
Old Jun 8th 2005, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
great minds must think alike, cos that's what we're having

Can you believe it, we had Chilli con carne too!!

Been playing 5 a side footy tonight, cricket again tomorrow. Busy week, but its keeping my mind off the frustration of not knowing.

So whats everyone having for tea tomorrow??
Old Jun 8th 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

lasange, jacket wedges and garlic bread and
Old Jun 8th 2005, 10:02 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Caught you looking at my profile while I was looking at yours :scared: :scared:

We are having Stir fry tomorrow. Risotto tonight !

Gillian
Old Jun 9th 2005, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a quick up date from NZ. Well, I'm on a weeks annual leave at the moment. The weather is sunny but cool. Have been a "parent helper" at daughters school trip today. Went to the marae {Maori meeting house} at the local Polytechnic {Waiariki}, kids behaved very well and it was really informative. Was surprised just how many of the kids/parents hadn't "gone on" a marae before.

We had pumpkin broth last night and the kids had "fry up" from the roast I did the night before. Guess I'll finish off the broth tonight, Rob and the kids having bacon with "something" {haven't decided what}.

We have had quite a time of it lately with some chickens we got given. I have chronicled their antics on the NEW ZEALAND section, under the Thread "Chickens", read that and you'll understand why I need a weeks leave.

Gill
Old Jun 9th 2005, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sme
Caught you looking at my profile while I was looking at yours :scared: :scared:

We are having Stir fry tomorrow. Risotto tonight !

Gillian

Me? How did you know? Thats clever
Old Jun 9th 2005, 10:16 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Can you believe it, we had Chilli con carne too!!

Been playing 5 a side footy tonight, cricket again tomorrow. Busy week, but its keeping my mind off the frustration of not knowing.

So whats everyone having for tea tomorrow??

salad again......god im starting to hate salad.......

as to what we are doing at the moment, we are just letting life drift on as usual....all thoughts of visa application are on hold til next year when i have fulfilled the working hours rule.......i just keep coming back here to see if anyone else has a ''got it!''!

im dreading going back to work tomorrow.....some fall out expected, but wanting to hand my notice in. hey im gonna start a new thread on what to put in my resignation letter!!
......that should keep us busy for a couple of hours - shall check back in tonight!!

sue
Old Jun 9th 2005, 10:55 am
playing the angel

well, I'm really suffering today,

after sitting in the garden all day yesterday, I've had a terrible night with my hayfever!

got up today and can't see, can't breathe, and can't go and sit in the garden to get the back of my legs to match the front ha ha.

feeling all sorry for myself,

snuffle, snuffle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.