visa

Old Nov 5th 2004, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough
Default Re: visa

Originally Posted by RAG62
Jez,
Fan bloody tastic news. We are very pleased for you and it is well deserved. Couldn't have happened to a nicer stalker, er... I mean bloke. You took the risks and it has paid off. Good luck with the next steps.

Richard & Gill
Risks?? Did I also mention that Laura handed her notice in a few weeks ago too! She's the one who had the true belief ... I was the soppy stay at home going stir crazy git!
But now ... WOW WHAT A GREAT DAY!
5-6 weeks and we'll be BritVics!
Talking about steps ... where are you and Gill in the process now ... ahve you sent of your ANC stuff?
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:35 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations - I am so pleased for you - you have given me hope that I might eventually get there - haven't even got my QNC stuff away yet - still waiting on bloddy reference from lead nurse (now 2 e-mails and 1.5 months later!!!)

Lynn
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: visa

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Congratulations - I am so pleased for you - you have given me hope that I might eventually get there - haven't even got my QNC stuff away yet - still waiting on bloddy reference from lead nurse (now 2 e-mails and 1.5 months later!!!)

Lynn
Hi Lynn! THANKS! XX

What have I learnt from this process???
1. Ask yourself "Does this move feel right?", "Can we make it work?", "Will we benefit if it does work?"

If you can answer thos "YES!" ... then believe it will work, trust it will work, and above all keep positive, but focus on here and now. Enjoy this process. I know it's difficult, but you will succeed! I have read back over some of my first posts, and I can see where you are in 'our' timescales. It will seem forever, but then ... out of the blue .... PARTY TIME!

references ... yep they can be a sod. One of my last companies dragged their heels BIG TIME. In the end, I offered to write it myself, email it to them and have them print it out on headed paper. FOUR days later I had my reference!
maybe something worth thinking about??

Jez
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:10 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ecando
Hi Lynn! THANKS! XX

What have I learnt from this process???
1. Ask yourself "Does this move feel right?", "Can we make it work?", "Will we benefit if it does work?"

If you can answer thos "YES!" ... then believe it will work, trust it will work, and above all keep positive, but focus on here and now. Enjoy this process. I know it's difficult, but you will succeed! I have read back over some of my first posts, and I can see where you are in 'our' timescales. It will seem forever, but then ... out of the blue .... PARTY TIME!

references ... yep they can be a sod. One of my last companies dragged their heels BIG TIME. In the end, I offered to write it myself, email it to them and have them print it out on headed paper. FOUR days later I had my reference!
maybe something worth thinking about??

Jez
Thanks for that Jez - I feel much more positive now. Yes good idea about the refs - might just type myself and get it signed!!!!

Enjoy planning your new life down under!

Lynn x
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

I believe that this is Rich's fantasy!
LOL. Cheeky s*d, not quite, 2 nurses 1 night (only joking for all you politically correct people out there).
Rich
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Risks?? Did I also mention that Laura handed her notice in a few weeks ago too! She's the one who had the true belief ... I was the soppy stay at home going stir crazy git!
But now ... WOW WHAT A GREAT DAY!
5-6 weeks and we'll be BritVics!
Talking about steps ... where are you and Gill in the process now ... ahve you sent of your ANC stuff?
I wont tell Gill about your Laura handing in her notice, because Gill will want to do the same now.
We have got assessment from NBSA but are awaiting Registration, money has not been debited yet checking every day. Then it's apply for modified assessment with ANC. But unlike your good self I cant bring myself to put the house on the market, perhaps when we have had the medicals?
Rich
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

Yesterday we were told by our Case Officer's supervisor that our 2nd set of medicals have also been lost in Australia, I wrote an exacting email back asking what they were going to do about it.

Today, they replied .... They have actually now found the meds, processed them and GRANTED OUR VISA!

Jez
motivate
Fantastic news Jez.

Hope to be making a similar post myself soon

Lou
Old Nov 6th 2004, 8:45 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

ooooooooH!
good news.....congratulations!!!

sue
Old Nov 6th 2004, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kulu
Fantastic news Jez.

Hope to be making a similar post myself soon

Lou
Lou, I thought you got yours weeks ago?
Old Nov 6th 2004, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RAG62
I wont tell Gill about your Laura handing in her notice, because Gill will want to do the same now.
We have got assessment from NBSA but are awaiting Registration, money has not been debited yet checking every day. Then it's apply for modified assessment with ANC. But unlike your good self I cant bring myself to put the house on the market, perhaps when we have had the medicals?
Rich
Do it man do it ... (and no, I'm not referring to to nusres in one night! LOL).

Put the house on the market, it will give you a good idea of your budget, chiristmas will be quiet, but it may prompt your 'future buyer' to put theirs on the market too!!!

I can't belive what is going on with NBSA. QLD turned ours (and others) around in three weeks! Crikey ... I can still remember that turning up!
Old Nov 6th 2004, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: visa

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
ooooooooH!
good news.....congratulations!!!

sue
Thanks Sue ...ooooooohhhh indeed!

We're still celebrating! Oh my head!
Old Nov 6th 2004, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

Lou, I thought you got yours weeks ago?
Got our pre-grant letter nearly 2 months ago and I took that to be as good as the real thing, I was wrong .......
Old Nov 8th 2004, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=ecando]
Put the house on the market, it will give you a good idea of your budget, chiristmas will be quiet, but it may prompt your 'future buyer' to put theirs on the market too!!!

I can't belive what is going on with NBSA. QLD turned ours (and others) around in three weeks! QUOTE]

Wont put my beloved house on the market yet.....too risky for Mr Cautious.

Re NBSA: the benefit of hindsight - just wish I had enquired about turnaround times first, but water under bridge now. No doubt there is a reason for us not going to Aus too soon (fate and all that jaz)
Rich
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kulu
Got our pre-grant letter nearly 2 months ago and I took that to be as good as the real thing, I was wrong .......
Hi Lu ... Sorry for the late reply ... for some reason I haven't been getting notifications of this thread?/

PLEASE tell me more... why isn't it enough!?
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Yesterday we were told by our Case Officer's supervisor that our 2nd set of medicals have also been lost in Australia, I wrote an exacting email back asking what they were going to do about it.

Today, they replied .... They have actually now found the meds, processed them and GRANTED OUR VISA!

Jez
motivate
Well .. just to update ...
YELLOW ENVELOPE arrived today, and we're off to the post office to send the passports Special Delivery!
Can't believe it was only 1 week today that I started this thread ... now the passports are off for stampin'!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.