U.K. Doctors in NZ

Old Sep 21st 2016, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

Lilibetliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default U.K. Doctors in NZ

I'm looking to get in touch with any uk doctors working in New Zealand. My husband and I are doctors and getting fed up of the NHS and worsening work life balance and want to know he realities of this apparent 'greener pastures' down in NZ. Would love to hear from people of all specialities who've done the move please for advice.
Old Oct 30th 2016, 2:18 am
Just Joined

GBAussie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: U.K. Doctors in NZ

Hi there. We're in Australia (great for gp's) but we looked into NZ first. The lifestyle there is excellent, much better than the UK at present, it depends where you're headed, but you certainty won't have the pressures like in the NHS.
Old Oct 30th 2016, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

Lilibetliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: U.K. Doctors in NZ

Hi there, are you doctors in Aus? We are open to both just debating at what point to do it really and gathering information. Things within the NHS are getting worse here!

Originally Posted by GBAussie
Hi there. We're in Australia (great for gp's) but we looked into NZ first. The lifestyle there is excellent, much better than the UK at present, it depends where you're headed, but you certainty won't have the pressures like in the NHS.