Too quiet!

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:11 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Too quiet!

Originally Posted by amanda76
GOOD.......... he took his pictures, said it was gloomy day so he will come back and take a better one, but this one would do for now!

i have taken old for sale board down and the new one will go up early next week, lets hope these do better - or at least give me the service to make me feel better LOL

mand

How are you mrs J?

Fingers crossed!

cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:11 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi Paula, come back and talk later if you can! ....we love talking on here!

jackie x

thanks for that i can see why you do, seems rather addictive.
and in my hour of need i know you guys will be around

its good to talk

paula
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:27 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
thanks for that i can see why you do, seems rather addictive.
and in my hour of need i know you guys will be around

its good to talk

paula

WE WILL be here!!!LOL

we do housework, fit in abit of work ourselves but mostly we are here!!! LOL

and yes it is very addictive!!!

mand
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:46 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished dinner. Little one is in big trouble. He hasn't eaten his tea, so i said he couldn't have a cadbury cream egg (thought.... goody I will eat it! )
went to the fridge, but he has sneakily eaten it sometime between 4pm and now!

cheeky little bugger!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 5:17 pm

Just finished dinner. Little one is in big trouble. He hasn't eaten his tea, so i said he couldn't have a cadbury cream egg (thought.... goody I will eat it! )
went to the fridge, but he has sneakily eaten it sometime between 4pm and now!

cheeky little bugger!

oh dear!!! LOL

i have just take littleist ones yoghurt off her cause she wouldnt open her mouth and was playing games!!

whos missed out?

children!!! LOL - bath time so nearly there!!! nice meal in tonight with hubby! we have begun to do it once a week on our own, we turn lights out and have candles and nice music, to create some "us" time

all together now!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mand
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:21 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all
Red face Re: Too quiet!

Originally Posted by amanda76
oh dear!!! LOL

i have just take littleist ones yoghurt off her cause she wouldnt open her mouth and was playing games!!

whos missed out?

children!!! LOL - bath time so nearly there!!! nice meal in tonight with hubby! we have begun to do it once a week on our own, we turn lights out and have candles and nice music, to create some "us" time

all together now!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mand
sounds like a good bit of visa diversional therapy to me!!!!!!!!!!!

but before you go, i know this is a bit thick!! but what does LOL stand for, i'm no good with guessing abbreviations, and since this novel doesnt have a glossary im going to have to ask

an paramedic once asked me (a very long time ago) what glf stood for,, i very naively said get lights flashing and he kindly corrected me with go like f--k

so you shall have to put me at rest then i know what it means

paulaxx
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
sounds like a good bit of visa diversional therapy to me!!!!!!!!!!!

but before you go, i know this is a bit thick!! but what does LOL stand for, i'm no good with guessing abbreviations, and since this novel doesnt have a glossary im going to have to ask

an paramedic once asked me (a very long time ago) what glf stood for,, i very naively said get lights flashing and he kindly corrected me with go like f--k

so you shall have to put me at rest then i know what it means

paulaxx

laugh out loud!!!!

i had to ask that one too!!!!

nightnight

spk tomorrow

lets hope the email fairies come tonight!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Too quiet!

You better get used to abbreviations in nursing in Oz, there are so many, when I first started on the ward 3 months ago I kept having to ask what they all meant. They have taped hand-over as well which means you can't ask as handover is being done. Getting used to it though, and sometimes the nuirses themselves don't even know what they mean niether do the docs! Bit of a guessing game.
Bye for now, I'm off to bed just finished night duty,
Nicola
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:45 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all keeping well.

I thought I'd better say a quick hello and make my excuses for not posting for a while.

As you may have noticed from our timeline, we only have 23 days until we fly to Brisbane.
Since Christmas, time seems to have flown by.
I really don't know how January went so quickly and can't believe that February is upon us.

Pretty much all of our spare time has been spent arranging something towards leaving the UK. Also, my desktop computer was sold about two weeks ago, leaving me with a new laptop which needed everything installing and configuring.

Today (Friday), everything that is being shipped is going to Glasgow. At the moment the lounge is full of packing cases and the rest of the house is looking decidedly empty.
This emptiness will worsen over the next couple of weeks as more of the furniture etc, that is not being shipped, is sold.

We have our work leaving do in two weeks time on the night of Friday the 17th, and this is the same day that we are finishing work (only 11 shifts left to go now).
Although I am generally looking forward to finishing work, I have mixed feelings about it.
Whilst I won't miss the management and politics at my current workplace, I will definitely miss the people.
They are a fantastic group to work with and I have made some great friends whilst I've been here.

Despite the ever emptying house, the kids have been a great throughout the whole process. They are just as excited as us and are taking all of the changes in their stride.

Anyway, I'll try to drop in a little more often to chat and let you know what's happening here.
Is there anyone else who is nearly ready to go at the moment ?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:05 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ann,

My background is predominantly adult cardiothoracic surgery HDU, but just starting a job this week in general HDU. Hubby is an NVQ assessor for the motor industry. Is Deception Bay anywhere near to North Lakes? have been looking at that area on t'internet! It looks nice
Yes Deception Bay next place over from Norh Lakes which is like a town in itself. Have found the area to be everything we needed although we have an urge for acre plus so may move slightly further out from Brisbane and this area in the long run.

Not sure if my hubby and your hubby have already talked as my huby was Motor Trade attached on the car building side in Uk and has got a job along similar lines here near Brisbane. He did interview for Zupps a big car group here for car sales but decided he would stick to what he knew as it was very sales driven pay and he wanted a wage he could rely on. Tell him to PM 232Bar if he wants any info.

If we were coming again we would be quite happy to come to this spot again and plenty of inner and outer Brisbane hospitals around to choose from.

Last edited by annqldau; Feb 3rd 2006 at 8:07 am.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:08 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gary&Family
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all keeping well.

I thought I'd better say a quick hello and make my excuses for not posting for a while.

As you may have noticed from our timeline, we only have 23 days until we fly to Brisbane.
Since Christmas, time seems to have flown by.
I really don't know how January went so quickly and can't believe that February is upon us.

Pretty much all of our spare time has been spent arranging something towards leaving the UK. Also, my desktop computer was sold about two weeks ago, leaving me with a new laptop which needed everything installing and configuring.

Today (Friday), everything that is being shipped is going to Glasgow. At the moment the lounge is full of packing cases and the rest of the house is looking decidedly empty.
This emptiness will worsen over the next couple of weeks as more of the furniture etc, that is not being shipped, is sold.

We have our work leaving do in two weeks time on the night of Friday the 17th, and this is the same day that we are finishing work (only 11 shifts left to go now).
Although I am generally looking forward to finishing work, I have mixed feelings about it.
Whilst I won't miss the management and politics at my current workplace, I will definitely miss the people.
They are a fantastic group to work with and I have made some great friends whilst I've been here.

Despite the ever emptying house, the kids have been a great throughout the whole process. They are just as excited as us and are taking all of the changes in their stride.

Anyway, I'll try to drop in a little more often to chat and let you know what's happening here.
Is there anyone else who is nearly ready to go at the moment ?
Good luck hope everything goes well... .
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 10:37 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Yes Deception Bay next place over from Norh Lakes which is like a town in itself. Have found the area to be everything we needed although we have an urge for acre plus so may move slightly further out from Brisbane and this area in the long run.

Not sure if my hubby and your hubby have already talked as my huby was Motor Trade attached on the car building side in Uk and has got a job along similar lines here near Brisbane. He did interview for Zupps a big car group here for car sales but decided he would stick to what he knew as it was very sales driven pay and he wanted a wage he could rely on. Tell him to PM 232Bar if he wants any info.

If we were coming again we would be quite happy to come to this spot again and plenty of inner and outer Brisbane hospitals around to choose from.

Hi Ann,

thanks for the info that is really helpful. I didn't know your hubby was motor tradie. My hubby doesn't come on here (cos I'm always on here! ) but its good to know that your hubby may be able to give him some advice re work out there. I will let him know.

Jackie x

ps. congratulations on your 1000th post!

Last edited by Mrs JFW; Feb 3rd 2006 at 10:38 am. Reason: forgot to say...
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 10:39 am
Living the Dream!

Morning everyone!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 10:42 am

Morning everyone!

good morning!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 10:42 am

how is everyone this cold am?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.