Too quiet!

Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:59 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Too quiet!

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Mandi I need at least 3 mugs of coffee before I even think about domestics!

Aww. Amanda....have you got withdrawal symptoms from the wine? (not having any last night). Hope ya tummy is better today!

- sorry to hear about your poor little un. What about getting some piriton from the GP. Do they do it in kiddy doses? must be awful.

My daughter got chicken pox when she was 5, she then passed them to my son who was only 4 weeks old at the time!!! He didn't have too many round the nappy area though.

piriton!!!

what a great idea!

will get some.............. yes nappy area is so sore, its all blistered!, i would take it off, but she hasnt had her daily poo yet!! LOL

cant face cleaning up poo with a dodgy belly, hope its better by tonight LOL
Old Jan 31st 2006, 10:05 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Aww Mand hope she feels better soon (and you) the itching must be driving her mad, hope the piriton works, and while your out get yourself a nice bottle of wine

On my second coffee....must put some washing in so it at least looks like I've done something when hubby comes home

Bye for now

Mandix
Old Jan 31st 2006, 10:07 am

Originally Posted by mandi248
Aww Mand hope she feels better soon (and you) the itching must be driving her mad, hope the piriton works, and while your out get yourself a nice bottle of wine

On my second coffee....must put some washing in so it at least looks like I've done something when hubby comes home

Bye for now

Mandix

LOL thats my trick!!!

dont need a bottle, we have boxes, LOL
Old Jan 31st 2006, 10:42 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda76
LOL thats my trick!!!

dont need a bottle, we have boxes, LOL

they don't do my favourite wine in boxes
I think me and hubby spend more on wine than food!
...my poor kids!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:13 pm

they don't do my favourite wine in boxes
I think me and hubby spend more on wine than food!
...my poor kids!

arrr me too!! i must get a grip! LOL

if my visa comes i will be fine!

mand
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:19 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

arrr me too!! i must get a grip! LOL

if my visa comes i will be fine!

mand
About to open a bottle and thought I'd raise a glass to you all cheers

Hi manda did you manage to get some piriton for your little one?

Hope your feeling better too.

mandxx
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:23 pm

About to open a bottle and thought I'd raise a glass to you all cheers

Hi manda did you manage to get some piriton for your little one?

Hope your feeling better too.

mandxx
yes, but shes abit reluctant to settle tonight - unlike her, hope its not made her hyper, LOL
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:29 pm
nursey

yes, but shes abit reluctant to settle tonight - unlike her, hope its not made her hyper, LOL
kids eh, who'd have em?!?

Mine's having nightmares as we speak!! hubby went up to her, think she's settling now.

Have you heard from any of the ones who have made it to the other side? like lynlovessun, paulb, jimtrish etc haven't seen them post for some time.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:36 pm

kids eh, who'd have em?!?

Mine's having nightmares as we speak!! hubby went up to her, think she's settling now.

Have you heard from any of the ones who have made it to the other side? like lynlovessun, paulb, jimtrish etc haven't seen them post for some time.

spk to lynnlovessun daily!!! LOL

she is fine, loving every minute of her time in oz, we ahve become very good friends!! arrrrrrrrr LOl dont hear from any of the others but think lynn had a meal with paulb and his wife last night!

mand
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:42 pm
nursey

spk to lynnlovessun daily!!! LOL

she is fine, loving every minute of her time in oz, we ahve become very good friends!! arrrrrrrrr LOl dont hear from any of the others but think lynn had a meal with paulb and his wife last night!

mand
Just want to be there now!!!!! we are so close but yet so far! hopefully in 6 months time I'll look back on this and laugh!!

Did have a few texts and e-mails from paulb but haven't heard anything for awhile, don't worry mand we'll be in the same position soon and be far too busy having a life to spend on forums

Anyway I'd better go and give my husband some time, you know how naggy they can get when you're not giving them any attention!

talk to you tomorrow.

mandxx
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:46 pm

Just want to be there now!!!!! we are so close but yet so far! hopefully in 6 months time I'll look back on this and laugh!!

Did have a few texts and e-mails from paulb but haven't heard anything for awhile, don't worry mand we'll be in the same position soon and be far too busy having a life to spend on forums

Anyway I'd better go and give my husband some time, you know how naggy they can get when you're not giving them any attention!

talk to you tomorrow.

mandxx
night night

lol

yes i know!

mand
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:07 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi amanda,

how's things? little 'un still a bit unsettled?

mine are flat out asleep and hubby is out playing squash. Peace and quiet here for a change.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 7:57 am

Hi amanda,

how's things? little 'un still a bit unsettled?

mine are flat out asleep and hubby is out playing squash. Peace and quiet here for a change.

night was okish!

hope you had a nice night..............

the wine went straight to my head!!!! empty belly!!! LOL wasnt such a good idea!! blanked the visa from my mind tho!!!

mand
Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:00 am
Living the Dream!

Morning amanda!

How is your head today then? I was off the wine last night, thought I best give my liver a rest!

Will be back on it tonight watch Desperate Housewives though!

Is your little girl any better today?

I am sneeking on here today, hubby could be back from work at any time as he has forgot to take his mobile. When he gets in I will jump up and pretend to be busy with domestics!!!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:54 am
nursey

Morning Jackie, how are you today?

I'm thoroughly pi$$ed of today!!!! have spoken to our estate agent who made some phone calls etc to be told that our buyers are now questioning the shed!!! yes you heard right the shed!! they want planning permission for it!! hubby has said he'll demolish it and be done with it! can't believe they are being so picky, we were supposed to have exchanged by now and this will delay things even more, AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! feel a little better now, thanks for listening it's even drove me to eating chocolate! as it's far too early for wine

I've got an excuse today to get out of doing domestic things, waiting for the phone to ring!

Mandi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.