Too quiet!

Old Feb 14th 2006, 7:43 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all
Default Re: Too quiet!

morning all
Ali,
good luck with the DHL. we are using an agent, at first it was great because they check then check and check again but now its come down to the last few months i wish it was us who got to know first, not waiting for our agent to contact us when they hear something.

because I'm new to this thread, sorry to ask you I'm sure you've already said, but what and where is the new unit that your going to be working at. it all sounds very interesting.

Ive made contact with the manager of the emergency department in a private/public hospital in a city north of perth. he seemed to be helpful, has asked for my references, but i haven't heard from him in a while. i bet they get loads of people asking for a job and then either dont get a visa or dont go.

oops babbling again sorry,
Old Feb 14th 2006, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
morning all
Ali,
good luck with the DHL. we are using an agent, at first it was great because they check then check and check again but now its come down to the last few months i wish it was us who got to know first, not waiting for our agent to contact us when they hear something.

because I'm new to this thread, sorry to ask you I'm sure you've already said, but what and where is the new unit that your going to be working at. it all sounds very interesting.

Ive made contact with the manager of the emergency department in a private/public hospital in a city north of perth. he seemed to be helpful, has asked for my references, but i haven't heard from him in a while. i bet they get loads of people asking for a job and then either dont get a visa or dont go.

oops babbling again sorry,
Flinders Medical Centre in Adelaide have a new psych unit opening in September (30 open and 10 closed beds) so once I have the visa email grant thingy I will be contacting them with my CV. No point really until I get the Visa.

Ali
Old Feb 14th 2006, 12:13 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Flinders Medical Centre in Adelaide have a new psych unit opening in September (30 open and 10 closed beds) so once I have the visa email grant thingy I will be contacting them with my CV. No point really until I get the Visa.

Ali
your a day before me Ali. when do you thnk we will hear something. i was hoping to have a co in the next few weeks.

paulax
Old Feb 14th 2006, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

your a day before me Ali. when do you thnk we will hear something. i was hoping to have a co in the next few weeks.

paulax
Who knows, this regions, timelines business is so unpredictable.
it could be two weeks or six and this waiting will stress us dearly along the way. We are finishing the house off while we wait though. As soon as we get the visa on the market it goes and start planning the furniture and cat shippers.

Loads of people I used to work with went to Perth and I worried about it being too much of a Ashworth expat society, don't get me wrong some people i enjoyed working with. My friend Dulcey went to Adelaide I desperately missed her when she went but honestly think i would choose Adelaide anyway. Its a smaller but a place where I felt at home and could settle. the good thing about the 136 is if we don't we can just move and not be tied to a region for a couple of years.

Not looking forward to a whinging cat after pet prison, she's bad enough when we go on holiday but I couldn't leave her. Can see fresh fish for a month I think ha ha

Ali
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:57 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

last week i felt very uptight, dont feel too bad this week. i think if i dont hear anything for the next few weeks that might be a good sign, might go straight to visa heres hoping

i know what you mean about Perth, it does seem that lots of brits head there. the school where i have registered my daughter said they have lots of british pupils, will be like home from home

I am making Jackies casserole tonight for 'T' looking good
Paulax
Old Feb 15th 2006, 3:04 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

last week i felt very uptight, dont feel too bad this week. i think if i dont hear anything for the next few weeks that might be a good sign, might go straight to visa heres hoping

i know what you mean about Perth, it does seem that lots of brits head there. the school where i have registered my daughter said they have lots of british pupils, will be like home from home

I am making Jackies casserole tonight for 'T' looking good

Paulax

OMG Paula! I hope it turns out ok for you! I daren't show my face on BE if it doesn't ! lol

Jackie x
Old Feb 15th 2006, 8:01 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
OMG Paula! I hope it turns out ok for you! I daren't show my face on BE if it doesn't ! lol

Jackie x

you can definitely show your face again Jackie, its a thumbs up from this household.

we could start up a swap recipes thread

thanks

Paula
Old Feb 16th 2006, 5:22 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

you can definitely show your face again Jackie, its a thumbs up from this household.

we could start up a swap recipes thread

thanks

Paula
Phew! thats a relief Paula. I just chuck things together, can't be bovvered with the recipe books! lol. Glad it turned out well for you.

I would be keen to hear anyone elses favourite recipes as I never know what to cook!

Jackie x