Too quiet!

Old Jan 29th 2006, 10:51 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Too quiet!

This forum has gone too quiet. Is anybody out there? I know there are loads of us nurses about. Please could you check in daily so I know you are all still alive and I am not here on my own!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 6:05 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Too quiet!

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
This forum has gone too quiet. Is anybody out there? I know there are loads of us nurses about. Please could you check in daily so I know you are all still alive and I am not here on my own!
i know!!!!!!! LOL

i keep trying to get people to chat!!!!!!

im STill waiting LOL!!

mand
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here...... in New Zealand.
Anyone want any help with moving here, just ask.

Cheers
Gill
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:48 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
I'm here...... in New Zealand.
Anyone want any help with moving here, just ask.

Cheers
Gill
I'm still here waiting to exchange contracts, then we'll be able to join the others already in Oz

mand
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here!

Waiting for the post to arrive...its been 8 days since I received an email from the ANMC saying that my application was being assessed on that day.

I'm so anxious :scared: as:

1. I was educated to diploma level in India
2. Been working here in UK in a NHS hospital for 14 months as an ICU nurse.

As I am a naturally unlucky person..I think that the ANMC will come up with some excuse like "You need to do a competency program before we can issue a letter of determination"

OR

"Your diploma is not a suitable qualification...you need a degree"

OR

"We need proof of your English ability"

Anyone know how long the post takes to arrive from OZ?

TC
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:08 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone! bit chilly here in Manchester so I best stay in today and warm myself by the laptop!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:10 am
Living the Dream!

OOOh good to know I am not alone.

How are you amanda?

TC - I'm sure you will be fine. Fingers crossed you hear something soon. I need to chase up my references from my employers otherwise I'll be going nowhere! lol.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:16 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

OOOh good to know I am not alone.

How are you amanda?

TC - I'm sure you will be fine. Fingers crossed you hear something soon. I need to chase up my references from my employers otherwise I'll be going nowhere! lol.

im ok i guess - just fed up with waiting - but it will happen when i dont care anymore im sure!!! LOL

got little one at home today with chicken pox - it was the middle one the last couple of weeks!!! so its only fair its her turn!! LOL

more time for BE!!

mand
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda76
im ok i guess - just fed up with waiting - but it will happen when i dont care anymore im sure!!! LOL

got little one at home today with chicken pox - it was the middle one the last couple of weeks!!! so its only fair its her turn!! LOL

more time for BE!!

mand
OMG>..just got an email from the agent....

I GOT IT>....I GOT IT... need to call wife

talk about timing!

thanks for all your support!"1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:21 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by touchingcloth

talk about timing!

OMG! Congratulations TC ! Thats amazing timing! How exciting!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:21 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by touchingcloth

talk about timing!

Got what??????? Visa or skills assessment?????

Congratulations to which ever one it is, really pleased for you, well done
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:23 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by amanda76

more time for BE!!

mand

Hope little one is better soon Amanda. I've had my two off recently with stomach viruses or something. they are both ok now and back at school. I have a week off now before I start my new job. Doing housework in between being on BE!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:31 am

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

Hope little one is better soon Amanda. I've had my two off recently with stomach viruses or something. they are both ok now and back at school. I have a week off now before I start my new job. Doing housework in between being on BE!
Hi
I'm here and waiting in-patiently like everyone else!! Just logged on to do internet shop, but sooooo boring that I looked on BE first!!
Congratulations to touchingcloth on your positive ANMC assessment you must be really pleased, after all the worry you've had.
Caz
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mandi248
Got what??????? Visa or skills assessment?????

Congratulations to which ever one it is, really pleased for you, well done

Thanks Mandi...got the skills assessment.

Need to apply for the visa.

I am assuming that the hard part is the skills assessment...as the visa is points tested....which I pass with flying colors.

No crim record.

&

Touch wood...in good health!

So...is the rest a formalitly?

TC
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by electricbaby
Hi
I'm here and waiting in-patiently like everyone else!! Just logged on to do internet shop, but sooooo boring that I looked on BE first!!
Congratulations to touchingcloth on your positive ANMC assessment you must be really pleased, after all the worry you've had.
Caz
Thanks Caz...phoned the other half...over the moon!

We can resume our search on with realestate.com.au!

TC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.