So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:44 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Originally Posted by ecando
Frontloading needs to be defined .... If you're going to send Meds at the same time as the application, remember meds go to Sydney now, and the main app to Adelaide ....
Meds in Sydney without a file reference number???? :scared:

Jez
Jez, how are you?! Hows the new life going?

I think its time you filled us all in!

Lynn
Old Dec 20th 2004, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Rumbletum - got e-mail back from QNC today and they want $55 AUD to send verification to ANMC
Its only 21 pound - but was quite surprised they wanted as much. oh well has to be done, no one said this business was cheap. Still saving money doing the modified assesment anyway even with that!
My DHL stuff is away to ANMC today - fingers crossed I hear something quickly in the new year!

Lynn
Lynn,

When I did the modified assessment, I only sent verification from the NMC and not the NBSA. I copied my registration documents from NBSA.

I emailed the ANMC for clarification and was told they only needed verification from the country I was currently working.

Lisa
Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by primrose
Lynn,

When I did the modified assessment, I only sent verification from the NMC and not the NBSA. I copied my registration documents from NBSA.

I emailed the ANMC for clarification and was told they only needed verification from the country I was currently working.

Lisa
Thanks for that! Might be too late though as I e-mailed QNC this afternoon telling them to send verification and debit my credit card - s*it! Will send another e-mail to them asking them to cancel my request. That form is so complicated and ambiguous! NMC have already sent verification - rumbletum thought QNC also had to verify - now i'm confused what to do!!? Suppose its only 21 pound, will e-mail ANMC.

Thanks for the info!
Lynn
Old Dec 20th 2004, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone, is there anyone going to Canada? Michael got his job offer end of Oct, anyone been there? How long does the Canadian Human Resources
take to ok his job offer. Until this comes back we cannot go any further with the paperwork, we had planned on going out early March, not sure if this will be wishful thinking, fingers crosed.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Thanks for that! Might be too late though as I e-mailed QNC this afternoon telling them to send verification and debit my credit card - s*it! Will send another e-mail to them asking them to cancel my request. That form is so complicated and ambiguous! NMC have already sent verification - rumbletum thought QNC also had to verify - now i'm confused what to do!!? Suppose its only 21 pound, will e-mail ANMC.

Thanks for the info!
Lynn
I think you will find that each state operates differently. NSW charged $5 for verification to go to ANCI. This was requested in writing by the ANCI after I had sent off my modified assessment application as I hadnt realised at that time that it was required. After about 4 weeks I had a letter from them saying that they couldnt proceed with the application until they received verification from NSW board... this was despite them having certified copies of practising certificate and certificate of Registration.

It can be very frustrating at times, but keep at it Lynn, it will all fall into place, and hey whats £21,.... like you said, you saved a bit doing the modified assessment instead of the full one

I would give them a ring or send a quick email anyway and just ask.. no harm in that. Best of luck
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by rumbletum
I think you will find that each state operates differently. NSW charged $5 for verification to go to ANCI. This was requested in writing by the ANCI after I had sent off my modified assessment application as I hadnt realised at that time that it was required. After about 4 weeks I had a letter from them saying that they couldnt proceed with the application until they received verification from NSW board... this was despite them having certified copies of practising certificate and certificate of Registration.

It can be very frustrating at times, but keep at it Lynn, it will all fall into place, and hey whats £21,.... like you said, you saved a bit doing the modified assessment instead of the full one

I would give them a ring or send a quick email anyway and just ask.. no harm in that. Best of luck
Am awaiting e-mail from ANMC but meanwhile had sent another e-mail to QNC this afternoon asking them to cancel my request for verification!!!! Oh no what have I done? When I reread the ANMC modified form it does seem that they just request verification from the country you are working in just now - I have already asked NMC to verify . I think I will just wait and see what ANMC say then I can always e-mail QNC again to request verification - i'm sure it wouldn't take long. No point paying 21 pound if its not needed, they really should make their form clearer. What a muddle i'm in today! Its strange that Lisa (primrose) didn't need verification sent from state but you did isn't it?

Sorry for being such a dim wit !

Lynn
Old Dec 21st 2004, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Am awaiting e-mail from ANMC but meanwhile had sent another e-mail to QNC this afternoon asking them to cancel my request for verification!!!! Oh no what have I done? When I reread the ANMC modified form it does seem that they just request verification from the country you are working in just now - I have already asked NMC to verify . I think I will just wait and see what ANMC say then I can always e-mail QNC again to request verification - i'm sure it wouldn't take long. No point paying 21 pound if its not needed, they really should make their form clearer. What a muddle i'm in today! Its strange that Lisa (primrose) didn't need verification sent from state but you did isn't it?

Sorry for being such a dim wit !

Lynn
Lynn,

Your not a dim wit at all, they don't make things very clear do they!

I definitely didn't send verification from NBSA only the NMC. I did the same as you thought that I'd got to get verification sent from NBSA, I emailed them and asked them to do this but it was their email back to me stating they had never had to do this before that set alarm bells ringing. So I emailed the ANMC and clarified with them.

Found an old thread mentioning this:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...&highlight=anc

Lisa
Old Dec 21st 2004, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by primrose
Lynn,

Your not a dim wit at all, they don't make things very clear do they!

I definitely didn't send verification from NBSA only the NMC. I did the same as you thought that I'd got to get verification sent from NBSA, I emailed them and asked them to do this but it was their email back to me stating they had never had to do this before that set alarm bells ringing. So I emailed the ANMC and clarified with them.

Found an old thread mentioning this:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...&highlight=anc

Lisa
Thanks very much for the link to your previous thread! I had e-mailed QNC yesterday saying cancel my request to send verification - heard nothing - they might of debited my credit card anyway! Also no reply from ANMC, but re-reading the modified form over and over again it def seems you are right - I am not practising in OZ - and NMC have confirmed that they have already sent verification. I am hoping I will get something back fairly sharp in the new year because of theie new 2 day processing rule (from receipt of payment).

Glad to be saving money somewhere - and don't want to waste 21 pound (AUD$ 55) if I don't have to.

The forms are like riddles, every time I read them I come up with a different answer! I will wait and see what happens now!

Lynn
Old Dec 21st 2004, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Thanks very much for the link to your previous thread! I had e-mailed QNC yesterday saying cancel my request to send verification - heard nothing - they might of debited my credit card anyway! Also no reply from ANMC, but re-reading the modified form over and over again it def seems you are right - I am not practising in OZ - and NMC have confirmed that they have already sent verification. I am hoping I will get something back fairly sharp in the new year because of theie new 2 day processing rule (from receipt of payment).

Glad to be saving money somewhere - and don't want to waste 21 pound (AUD$ 55) if I don't have to.

The forms are like riddles, every time I read them I come up with a different answer! I will wait and see what happens now!

Lynn
Looks like NSW board diddled me out of $5 Ah well - you live and learn
Old Dec 21st 2004, 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by rumbletum
Looks like NSW board diddled me out of $5 Ah well - you live and learn
I think you should sue them for your $5 back Anyway from them to make money out of people huh! its sickening!!! The QNC are trying to con me out of $55 though - they better not take it off. I need to go to my bed now as have had a few xmas and feel a little drunk!

Lynn
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 2:04 pm
ad4ozz

Smile Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

DIMIA have pinced my money £740 gone so awaiting letter back anytime re medical request or you've *****ed the forms up.

Old Dec 22nd 2004, 3:56 pm

Where is Dickson ACT in australia?

My modified skills assessment arrived this afternoon at DHL in sydney 23.20 Australia time (14.20 here I think). Is Dickson in NSW then? Just wonder if my parcel will get signed for tonight - at least a day or so early from xmas eve - I was worried ANMC would close for xmas on Xmas eve.

Very happy! Once again DHL have been great - beaten their quoted delivery times on 2 occasions now and they seem worth every penny especially at this busy time of the year when the postal services are nuts! I had a xmas card delivered from my Grampa today - problem was they only delivered the envelope - no card and perhaps more importantly no cheque for 100 pound! I had to phone hime to find out what HAD been in the card!

Lynn
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

txmogga is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lynn
ACT is in the area of southeast NSW. I found it listed as both "one of the eight states" and then " is not a state, but a territory"...all on the same website.
Hope you hear something soon! You too, ad4ozz. Since I don't have anything to track at the moment, wishful anticipation of good news for you both gives me something to worry about!
txmogga
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 11:05 am

Unhappy Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Well a quick update everyone! My ANMC modified assessment is still just showing as ARRIVED in Sydney DHL centre but not confirmed as signed for or arrived in Dickson ACT, and thats since yesterday I am worried incase there will be nobody to sign for it at ANMC HQ!? Tommorow is xmas eve too, i'm worried now.
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

txmogga is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Lynn!!

I am crossing everything for you that you will hear something right away!
txmogga

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.