Registration and Visa Information

Old Apr 9th 2015, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Registration and Visa Information

I have recently been reading other Forums regarding Nurse Registration and Visa information for intending Australian migrants.

Be very careful what you believe, as I find there is a lot of misinformation out there.

If you are not sure who to ask, contact a Registered Migration Agent regarding Visa enquiries, and AHPRA regarding registration.

I carefully research quite intensely before posting any information, and if I can't answer, I don't.

Generally, I's say that this forum is one of the best for informed discussion
Old Jun 9th 2015, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Registration and Visa Information

Agreed this forum is very informative I used most of the guidelines on here to fill my forms for registration and all the info from pvt msgs...brilliant forum I am getting addicted to it