QNC Query

Old May 11th 2007, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Bobby1 will become famous soon enough
Default QNC Query

Can anyone advise me?

I am getting all documents together for QNC application. I have only recently qualified and am awaiting my statement of entry to arrive. Do I need to send this with application as evidence of initial registration or does the verification from the NMC cover this?
Thanks
Old May 11th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: QNC Query

fairly sure you need a copy of the original statement of entry
good luck
Old May 14th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bobby1
Can anyone advise me?

I am getting all documents together for QNC application. I have only recently qualified and am awaiting my statement of entry to arrive. Do I need to send this with application as evidence of initial registration or does the verification from the NMC cover this?
Thanks
You need your statement of entry.

If i remember, the NMC are pretty quick at sending them after you are registered. Its their international section thats a bit slow i think!

best wishes

Ade S
Old May 16th 2007, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for advice. I rang QNC and they said they only need verification. Sent off today, fingers crossed it won't take forever.
Old May 18th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bobby

Congrats on your UK registration - just got mine today!!

Need to sort out the oz registration now - wish I was as organised as you and had seen this post earlier as thought you had to have the statement of entry! Have you got a job to go to?

Good luck with your plans
x
Old May 21st 2007, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, I got the job last year. I will be working at the Mater in Townsville, QLD.
Just waiting for QNC to register me, but looks like they are taking on average 8 weeks. I just want to start my job.