POST GRADUATE PROGRAM

Old May 4th 2009, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

1968_karen is a jewel in the rough1968_karen is a jewel in the rough1968_karen is a jewel in the rough1968_karen is a jewel in the rough1968_karen is a jewel in the rough
Default POST GRADUATE PROGRAM

Dear all

I qualify as a RM in August 2009, and am looking at the post graduate one year program.

Has anyone else done this? Would you recommend it? Where did you go? DId you find it helpful? And what happened at the end of the year?

Thank you for your help!

Karen
Old May 19th 2009, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

JKV1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: POST GRADUATE PROGRAM

Hi,

I'd love to know how you get on as this is exactly my plan for next year. I qualify 2010. Good luck with it all!
Old May 23rd 2009, 7:10 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

Hi I qualify in 14 weeks as a rmn eek
I have applied to queensland new grad programmes and have been accepted by Townsville so just have to pass and sell house etc.
By the way I am OLD as well with kids but am all excited and looking forward to it.
Old May 23rd 2009, 7:53 pm
Just Joined

JKV1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by avi
Hi I qualify in 14 weeks as a rmn eek
I have applied to queensland new grad programmes and have been accepted by Townsville so just have to pass and sell house etc.
By the way I am OLD as well with kids but am all excited and looking forward to it.
Wow how fantastic, Congratulations!! Queensland is exactly where I am looking at going, have done some research on Queensland health site etc. I'm 35 this year with two youngsters 4 and 9. I've looked on the recruitment site, did you apply in the March or July for qualifying in September? (if thats when your course finishes).

Look forward to following your story!

Jackie
Old May 23rd 2009, 8:45 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
I have just applied this march because thats the advice I was given by the hospital after talking to them for about 18 months and was given an interview and passed so I am so chuffed and will keep you informed pm me if you have any questions I have emails full of stuff that I asked thier coordinator we are decorating the house ready to put on the market in about 6 weeks all while I am studying for my final exam and attending my final placement on a secure unit with very dangerous ill people oh the joy. LOL
Old May 26th 2009, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

1968_karen is a jewel in the rough1968_karen is a jewel in the rough1968_karen is a jewel in the rough1968_karen is a jewel in the rough1968_karen is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by avi
Hi
I have just applied this march because thats the advice I was given by the hospital after talking to them for about 18 months and was given an interview and passed so I am so chuffed and will keep you informed pm me if you have any questions I have emails full of stuff that I asked thier coordinator we are decorating the house ready to put on the market in about 6 weeks all while I am studying for my final exam and attending my final placement on a secure unit with very dangerous ill people oh the joy. LOL
Ive had one interview and have another couple lined up.
We put the house on the market and sold it within 24 hours which was a bit of a shock because we thought it would take 3-6 months.
We are looking to go out after Christmas in time for the February post grad programmes.
Im also on my final placement - ten weeks to go ........
Good luck everyone!