police check for QNC

Old May 23rd 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Default police check for QNC

Hi Peeps

sorry this question has probably been answered quite a few times now but i just to know if someone is being police checked at random by the QNC do i need to send them the original copy of the police check and does it need to be certified??

Thanks in advance
Old May 23rd 2007, 10:53 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of
Default Re: police check for QNC

I just sent the original
Old May 24th 2007, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

did you wait for them to ask for the police check or did you send one with the initial form??

Its a bit confusing to me
Old May 24th 2007, 8:04 am

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by midwife2be
did you wait for them to ask for the police check or did you send one with the initial form??

Its a bit confusing to me
Not everybody gets asked for it...they randomly select people. Luckily I already had one for my visa which I had scanned and was left with original so just sent that.
If they want one from you they will ask for it when they send your receipt/acknowledgment, they also say it should not delay the registration process.
Old May 24th 2007, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers

Also .......!!

did you send $132 or $232
Old May 24th 2007, 8:16 am

Cheers

Also .......!!

did you send $132 or $232
$232
Old May 24th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks again
Old May 24th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry to be so thick but can I ask you another question??!!

The documents I need to get certified copies of are just:

passport?
evidence of course completion?
statement of entry onto nmc reg?

Did you also send a copy of the sheet with your PIN card on it??!!

It just doesnt seem much to send

Then I send the verification one direct to the NMC?

Sorry to be a pain - just dont want to get it sent back
Old May 24th 2007, 10:46 am

Sorry to be so thick but can I ask you another question??!!

The documents I need to get certified copies of are just:

passport?
evidence of course completion?
statement of entry onto nmc reg?

Did you also send a copy of the sheet with your PIN card on it??!!

It just doesnt seem much to send

Then I send the verification one direct to the NMC?

Sorry to be a pain - just dont want to get it sent back
I think that's right, I definately didn't send the form with the PIN card on. All this form filling has become a bit of a blur!
There is a checklist on the QNC website which was useful
Old May 24th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks (yet again )

I think I'm getting my head round it at last - god help me when I'm doing the visa form

Not long till you go now?!

Good luck with your plans
Old May 24th 2007, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

Just to throw a spanner in the works.....the QNC told me I had been randomly selected for a police check but I never sent them anything and they never asked for anything. and yes I got the reg through no problems.

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi Peeps

sorry this question has probably been answered quite a few times now but i just to know if someone is being police checked at random by the QNC do i need to send them the original copy of the police check and does it need to be certified??

Thanks in advance
Old May 24th 2007, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES