Nursing who's where when and have you bought yet!!!

Old Mar 9th 2006, 8:25 am
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice
Default Re: Nursing who's where when and have you bought yet!!!

im a scrub nurse and i love my job, i mainly do spines and trauma :scared: but can also do other stuff like gynae colorectal and general, hate teeth and eyes though, makes me feel a little faint. what do you ladies do now and do you know any hospitals that would have me ,, erm in the occupational capacity i mean
Old Mar 9th 2006, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

Since 5th October been living in Perth working on Medical ward and moving into our own home Mon 13th Yippee!!!
Nicola
Old Mar 9th 2006, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mrs Rangersman
Since 5th October been living in Perth working on Medical ward and moving into our own home Mon 13th Yippee!!!
Nicola

Hiya Nicola!
How's things?
Last time I spoke to you, you were feeling quite homesick.
Hope you're settling mate.
Claire. x
Old Mar 9th 2006, 8:15 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
You were a scrub nurse... :scared: . What date what time which theatre... :scared: . Need to get my notes fast can feel that potruding thing again in my abdomen... :scared: .
What your pregnant?!
Old Mar 9th 2006, 8:33 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
What your pregnant?!

Who's pregnant?
Old Mar 9th 2006, 9:58 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
Who's pregnant?
Nobody
Old Mar 9th 2006, 10:13 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Nursing who's where when and have you bought yet!!!

Originally Posted by Mrs Rangersman
Nicola
Hi guys,

I'm not there yet but have got job offer in Adelaide so if I ever get a visa I'll be jumping on a plane asap.

I'll wing-walk if i have too!!!! :scared:

xRachx
Old Mar 10th 2006, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Hiya Nicola!
How's things?
Last time I spoke to you, you were feeling quite homesick.
Hope you're settling mate.
Claire. x

Hi Claire,
Have felt very homesick on and off but settling down a bit now, can't wait to move in, we pick up the keys tomorrow, and start moving our stuff in from the rental. I think I will feel alot more settled once I have all my things and our own home.
Nicola
Old Mar 10th 2006, 6:22 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lisabarber
im a scrub nurse and i love my job, i mainly do spines and trauma :scared: but can also do other stuff like gynae colorectal and general, hate teeth and eyes though, makes me feel a little faint. what do you ladies do now and do you know any hospitals that would have me ,, erm in the occupational capacity i mean
I know you are a scrub nurse Lisa it's Ang I am afraid of she replied to yours with...

I was for about 7 months, but haven't been now for nearly 5 years
and NO

What your pregnant?!
I'M NOT PREGNANT... .

I'm on the sick with a sore throat and the potrusion only happens when I think of you as a scrub nurse... .
Old Mar 10th 2006, 6:33 am
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice

oohh better get that looked at i have worked on the wards but like theatre more. did any of you ladies go over with just you working as a nurse, husband not on the hot list (hes a prison officer but would love to do something else), ive posted on the forum for advice and its not er, positive , i could cry into my mask.
Old Mar 10th 2006, 11:37 am

I know you are a scrub nurse Lisa it's Ang I am afraid of she replied to yours with...

and NO

I'M NOT PREGNANT... .

I'm on the sick with a sore throat and the potrusion only happens when I think of you as a scrub nurse... .
I wasn't the count nurse, just the scrubber!
Old Mar 11th 2006, 3:16 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lisabarber
hi all
are any of you ladies a scrub nurse, would love to hear your experiences as we are thinking of emigrating near the port kennedy area lisa
I'm a scrub nurse my speciality was eyes!! but the hospital I'm going to doesn't do eyes, fortunately I do have experience in other areas of theatre. I start around the 17th April so will let you now how I get on.
Old Mar 11th 2006, 10:27 pm

What you trying to say Like!
Old Mar 12th 2006, 12:23 am
Emigrated 2006

kerry in sunny oz is just really nicekerry in sunny oz is just really nicekerry in sunny oz is just really nicekerry in sunny oz is just really nicekerry in sunny oz is just really nicekerry in sunny oz is just really nicekerry in sunny oz is just really nicekerry in sunny oz is just really nice
Default We arrived at long last and loving it.

We arrived here in Cleveland on 15th of Feb and have just got on the net. Its good to see everyone is ok and some have got their visa's. We have been here nearly 4 weeks now and haven't looked back for a second. We get the keys to our new house soon (yes we bought one) but will keep our rented on for a month to decorate it.
Cleveland is even better than we thought and the 1st thing which stood out to me were the palm tree which line the town streets and the lovely coffee shops. We have been lucky as we were able to buy a house in Cleveland so the girls walk to their school and i can walk to Redlands hospital for work. If anybody is in the Cleveland area do get in touch for a meet up Friday at the harbour.

take care

Kerry
Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:29 am
lisa

Default Re: We arrived at long last and loving it.

Originally Posted by kerry in sunny oz
We arrived here in Cleveland on 15th of Feb and have just got on the net. Its good to see everyone is ok and some have got their visa's. We have been here nearly 4 weeks now and haven't looked back for a second. We get the keys to our new house soon (yes we bought one) but will keep our rented on for a month to decorate it.
Cleveland is even better than we thought and the 1st thing which stood out to me were the palm tree which line the town streets and the lovely coffee shops. We have been lucky as we were able to buy a house in Cleveland so the girls walk to their school and i can walk to Redlands hospital for work. If anybody is in the Cleveland area do get in touch for a meet up Friday at the harbour.

take care

Kerry
hi kerry glad its working out for you. can anyone tell me the monthly wage income of a nurse over there, i understand its a bit like over her for increments etc, but im just trying to work out a mortgage, thanks lisa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.