Nursing who's where when and have you bought yet!!!

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:47 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nursing who's where when and have you bought yet!!!

Originally Posted by Robbo2
But looking at your timeline, your visa could be just around the corner.
Hang in there girl, it'll all be worth it, I promise. x
Thanks for that x
Old Mar 5th 2006, 7:38 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you fancy on your pizza Ann?
And will you be wearing your jeans or shorts??? pmsl
It's still chilly (7.30am Sat Morning).
Had to have a blanket as well as a sheet last night and the kids put their winter PJ's on!!! What will we be like in July???
Blanket i'm up to a full blown quilt. Shorts hopefully if we get rid of this weather.

I'm a pepperoni girl must admit can't go past a bit of pepperoni... .
Old Mar 6th 2006, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by annqldau
Blanket i'm up to a full blown quilt. Shorts hopefully if we get rid of this weather.

I'm a pepperoni girl must admit can't go past a bit of pepperoni... .

Ok mate, pepperoni it is then!
Old Mar 6th 2006, 1:11 am

Sunshine I see sunshine... . I am in Australia had a brief trip there where I thought I was back in the UK it was so grey... .
Old Mar 6th 2006, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by annqldau
Sunshine I see sunshine... . I am in Australia had a brief trip there where I thought I was back in the UK it was so grey... .

Yes, it's back to the shorts. Jeans back in the robe for a few more months. No more duvets for a while. See you Saturday!
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:27 am

Yes, it's back to the shorts. Jeans back in the robe for a few more months. No more duvets for a while. See you Saturday!
Cut off jeans on felt I didn't need the legs in this pair for a while fingers crossed. Off to look at another house today, on a misson to find the one for us before we are invaded by too many family and friends and get side tracked.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 10:21 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Leaving for Australia 14th March, arrive at Brisbane airport 15th March.

You best make that 2 pizzas Claire

Mandi
Old Mar 7th 2006, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mandi248

Mandi

Ok, I'll get another one in for you too Mand.
See you VERY soon!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 10:57 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, I'll get another one in for you too Mand.
See you VERY soon!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
well, I'm still here in freezing Blighty. Minus 8 when hubbie went to work.

will, however, be in Brisbane from 4th of April to validate.

PM me when you get here, and if you have time, pop in for a cuppa (or pizza!!! pmsl)
Claire. x
Old Mar 7th 2006, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by mandi248

Mandi
Carefull re the pizzas I haven't tried them yet and they just had a scare over here with rat poison in the sizzlers... :scared: .
Old Mar 7th 2006, 1:21 pm
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice

hi all
are any of you ladies a scrub nurse, would love to hear your experiences as we are thinking of emigrating near the port kennedy area lisa
Old Mar 8th 2006, 7:31 pm

Jesus No!!! I'd spend all night wondering how many things I'd left in the patient... .
Old Mar 8th 2006, 7:49 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisabarber
hi all
are any of you ladies a scrub nurse, would love to hear your experiences as we are thinking of emigrating near the port kennedy area lisa
I was for about 7 months, but haven't been now for nearly 5 years
Old Mar 9th 2006, 7:07 am

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I was for about 7 months, but haven't been now for nearly 5 years
You were a scrub nurse... :scared: . What date what time which theatre... :scared: . Need to get my notes fast can feel that potruding thing again in my abdomen... :scared: .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.