Nursing who's where when and have you bought yet!!!

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 6:45 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Nursing who's where when and have you bought yet!!!

OK know we have done this before but who's where and when did you get here and have you bought a house yet?

I'm in Deception Bay still, got here in September 05 and haven't bought a house yet but planning to ASAP.

Weather terrible today for Aus raining non stop, what's it like at Townsville Trish???

No regrets as yet def made the correct move.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 7:54 am
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nursing who's where when and have you bought yet!!!

Originally Posted by annqldau
OK know we have done this before but who's where and when did you get here and have you bought a house yet?

I'm in Deception Bay still, got here in September 05 and haven't bought a house yet but planning to ASAP.

Weather terrible today for Aus raining non stop, what's it like at Townsville Trish???

hi there.
we got here nov 5th 05,renting in redland bay.not bought yet and not sure whether to rent for further 6mnth but move closer to the m/way(daisy hill/shailer park area)and reduce both mine and hubby's journeys by 40 mins per day..all the best,debs andy and blaine
aka purple swatch(forgot that i'm on hubbies page!!!!!!!!)
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by 4500 Times
hi there.
we got here nov 5th 05,renting in redland bay.not bought yet and not sure whether to rent for further 6mnth but move closer to the m/way(daisy hill/shailer park area)and reduce both mine and hubby's journeys by 40 mins per day..all the best,debs andy and blaine
aka purple swatch(forgot that i'm on hubbies page!!!!!!!!)
Although we like where we are now as it is nice quiet estate and near the coast we also like the look of the mountains...that would increase my journey slightly but decrease the husbands and we would get more house and land for the price.

We feel that as we are increasing our mortgage from the UK one we have we want something with a bit of 'WOW' factor in it. Time will tell as we hope to buy soon. But as you say renting has paid off as it has given a few months to look around before diving in.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

nurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura about

I fly out on sunday [5th] to Adelaide!
Alison
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 4:28 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Getting there.....flights getting booked for 3rd June. Looking to be in South Brisbane and will rent first.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 4:37 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I am still here in Manchester. I have everything ready for my skills assessment, just waiting for an appointment with the solicitor to certify the stuff!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I am still here in Manchester. I have everything ready for my skills assessment, just waiting for an appointment with the solicitor to certify the stuff!
Do you know you can get them certified for free at your local magistrates court... you take all the stuff and they do it but ring first to check if appointment needed.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:10 pm

Originally Posted by Stitch
Getting there.....flights getting booked for 3rd June. Looking to be in South Brisbane and will rent first.

Cheers

Ginny
Lots of people on the move...weather here today like UK bloody freezing and cold not like Brisbane at all... .
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Lots of people on the move...weather here today like UK bloody freezing and cold not like Brisbane at all... .

Hi Guys!
Yes Ann, the weather is awful today isn't it? When I was driving through Cleveland this morning it was only 19 degrees!!! This has to be the coldest it's been since I arrived 3 months ago, and then it's only been as cold as 23 degrees in the middle of the night!!! Does this mean autumn has arrived?
Anyway, back to the point: We're renting in Wynnum, thoroughly enjoying life here. Plan to buy at end of year or early next year when we have sold house in UK, and hoping to stay around Wynnum/Manly or Wakerley area.
Claire.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:04 am

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Hi Guys!
Yes Ann, the weather is awful today isn't it? When I was driving through Cleveland this morning it was only 19 degrees!!! This has to be the coldest it's been since I arrived 3 months ago, and then it's only been as cold as 23 degrees in the middle of the night!!! Does this mean autumn has arrived?
Anyway, back to the point: We're renting in Wynnum, thoroughly enjoying life here. Plan to buy at end of year or early next year when we have sold house in UK, and hoping to stay around Wynnum/Manly or Wakerley area.
Claire.
Probably meet up on the eleventh Claire, take it you are bringing pizza. Our house in UK sold but burnt a large hole in the dosh buying cars etc. when first here.

You are right about the cold I'm bloody freezing today, must have aclimatised. Have a rugby shirt long sleeved and also jeans long legged earlier although i've gone back down to shorts tonight... ...gave myself a shake and remembered i'm a hard northener in UK and Aus... .
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:26 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
We've been here in Perth since April 05 and are loving it! Bought our own house last September and put in a pool! Working at Joondalup Health Campus.
Tracey
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:48 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

well, I'm still here in freezing Blighty. Minus 8 when hubbie went to work.

will, however, be in Brisbane from 4th of April to validate.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:19 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still here
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I'm still here

But looking at your timeline, your visa could be just around the corner.
Hang in there girl, it'll all be worth it, I promise. x
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Probably meet up on the eleventh Claire, take it you are bringing pizza. Our house in UK sold but burnt a large hole in the dosh buying cars etc. when first here.

You are right about the cold I'm bloody freezing today, must have aclimatised. Have a rugby shirt long sleeved and also jeans long legged earlier although i've gone back down to shorts tonight... ...gave myself a shake and remembered i'm a hard northener in UK and Aus... .
What do you fancy on your pizza Ann?
And will you be wearing your jeans or shorts??? pmsl
It's still chilly (7.30am Sat Morning).
Had to have a blanket as well as a sheet last night and the kids put their winter PJ's on!!! What will we be like in July???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.