Which Nurses are going to Perth?

Old May 2nd 2006, 9:17 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which Nurses are going to Perth?

Originally Posted by Karen and Iain
Congratulations on the visa Tia.
I am a nurse heading to Perth soon, we need to be out of our house by 30th June so we hope to be in Perth at beginning of July. When are you planning to go?
Karen
We want to be joondalup/currumbine area or surrounds

How about you?
Old May 3rd 2006, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

Karen and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really nice

Yip same kind of area we hope. We are in the process of booking a temporary accomodation house in heathridge, all depends on the work situation of course.
Karen
Old May 3rd 2006, 11:46 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

Ange,

Hows the house selling going? have you contacted Joondalup yet. Iam still waiting for my reg to come through should have a formal offer once thats done. we could be starting at the same time. I have said i will be available for work from October,

I have been looking at rentals in Curambine and Connolly, bit expensive though to buy
Keep us updated

Paula
Old May 24th 2006, 10:11 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
Ange,

Hows the house selling going? have you contacted Joondalup yet. Iam still waiting for my reg to come through should have a formal offer once thats done. we could be starting at the same time. I have said i will be available for work from October,

I have been looking at rentals in Curambine and Connolly, bit expensive though to buy
Keep us updated

Paula
I really must get in touch with Joondalup now as we had our first viewer for the house on monday, and you wouldn't believe it, but she put an offer in!
Old May 25th 2006, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I really must get in touch with Joondalup now as we had our first viewer for the house on monday, and you wouldn't believe it, but she put an offer in!
Hi Ang, did you accept it?
we have another viewing on Friday so fingers crossed.
3 people are interested but all have property to sell.
one offer accepted,but they have a house to sell.
Lets hope when we get back from perth in 2 weeks its sold
good luck
task (tony).
Old May 25th 2006, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by task
Hi Ang, did you accept it?
we have another viewing on Friday so fingers crossed.
3 people are interested but all have property to sell.
one offer accepted,but they have a house to sell.
Lets hope when we get back from perth in 2 weeks its sold
good luck
task (tony).
She originally offered 7k below asking price, and we declined. Then she offered 4k below, and we declined. This morning she has offered 2k below, and we have accepted!

She was our first viewer!

Here's where the fun begins!

Enjoy your validation trip all of you
Old May 25th 2006, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

She originally offered 7k below asking price, and we declined. Then she offered 4k below, and we declined. This morning she has offered 2k below, and we have accepted!

She was our first viewer!

Here's where the fun begins!

Enjoy your validation trip all of you
we had an offer 15grand under the asking price after we had dropped it 5 grand :scared: i told him to go and boil his head.he new we are going to perth so thought he could make a killing.
The fat sod wants to be a fireman(no chance).
task
Old May 25th 2006, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

lian and jon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Angela,

We are here already and in Joondalup (suburb of Hillarys) and have been to the licencing office at Joondalup and now have Ozzy driving licences.

Good luck with the house sale, we still have to have an offer but do have some viewings scheduled, by remote control, for this week.

Got a cheapy car to run around in so my uncle can have his back

TFN tomorrow and registration with NBWA is under way.

When do you think you are going to arrive here, maybe we could meet for a drink and Hi.

Regards,

Jon, Lilian and Josh

By the way, they say it is cold here but day temperatures have varied from 18 to 24 degrees and very sunny (except for a big thunderstorm and rain on Tuesday. Even felt tempted to go for a swim, may do as the weekend is forcast to 24 deg and sunny.....and its the start of winter!
Old May 25th 2006, 7:36 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

thats great news Ange

From what i can gather, Joondalup are short staffed, well i think they are in ED, cause they have employed me and Mandy

They have been very helpful and I'm sure you will have no probs getting a job.

When do you fly out? We are leaving on the 17th of Sept flying with Singapore Airlines from Manchester. I am reeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy excited now. Cant wait, just keep wishing our days away.

We have booked a holiday let at Burns Beach for our first month.

Lian and Jon - What was you driving test stuff like??? What did you have to do?? do you need hot water bottles at night?? is Hillary's as cool as it looks??? Wish we were there Wont be long

Paula x
Old May 27th 2006, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

It got down to 2.9 yesterday and cold at night, everyone is moaning how cold it is keep reminding them of how cold U.K. gets when you can't even feel extremities. Houses aren't built for cold weather here, no double glazing and no central heating. The days are lovely, bright, sunny, blue skies. Don't get rid of winter woolies, its well chilly in the mornings particularly after a night shift. Just off to fill up hot water bottle.
For driving licenec in Perth just take in U.K. one and fill in a form and proof of address, then they send you new licence easy as that.
Night night, Nicola
Old May 28th 2006, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Which Nurses are going to Perth?

hi there

We are hoping to move out to either perth or brisbane area next year. I am an RGN but we coming to oz on hubbies visa so am not sure what i have to do to get work! Do i have to sit an exam or anything, have not yet looked into it all as we only decided to emmigrate 3 months ago and have already been accepted on hubbies skills, waiting for medicals, have sold house (quicker than anticipated) have had to find rented (nightmare), working and have two children 3 and 1, so been a tad busy!!!!
any info greatfully recieved and any opinions on perth would be great as there are alot of negative perth postings on here!
Beth
Old May 28th 2006, 10:20 pm

Originally Posted by lian and jon
Hi Angela,

We are here already and in Joondalup (suburb of Hillarys) and have been to the licencing office at Joondalup and now have Ozzy driving licences.

Good luck with the house sale, we still have to have an offer but do have some viewings scheduled, by remote control, for this week.

Got a cheapy car to run around in so my uncle can have his back

TFN tomorrow and registration with NBWA is under way.

When do you think you are going to arrive here, maybe we could meet for a drink and Hi.

Regards,

Jon, Lilian and Josh

By the way, they say it is cold here but day temperatures have varied from 18 to 24 degrees and very sunny (except for a big thunderstorm and rain on Tuesday. Even felt tempted to go for a swim, may do as the weekend is forcast to 24 deg and sunny.....and its the start of winter!
How long have you been there? You sound like you are really liking it. We would like to be situated roughly in the same area as you.

It would be great to meet up, although we are waiting for the house sale to go through, and the solicitor won't be instructed until at least Tuesday, so we won't really know when we will be coming out until the sale is further on.

Angela
Old May 28th 2006, 10:25 pm

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
thats great news Ange

From what i can gather, Joondalup are short staffed, well i think they are in ED, cause they have employed me and Mandy

They have been very helpful and I'm sure you will have no probs getting a job.

When do you fly out? We are leaving on the 17th of Sept flying with Singapore Airlines from Manchester. I am reeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy excited now. Cant wait, just keep wishing our days away.

We have booked a holiday let at Burns Beach for our first month.

Lian and Jon - What was you driving test stuff like??? What did you have to do?? do you need hot water bottles at night?? is Hillary's as cool as it looks??? Wish we were there Wont be long

Paula x
They must be, as my friend in Connolly has just been offered a perm post there too.

Don't know when we are flying out there, because of house sale. It's a good idea to book a holiday for a week or so first to get over the stress of finally doing it

Want to be away before september, as my U.K reg is due then
Old May 28th 2006, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bethandneil
hi there

We are hoping to move out to either perth or brisbane area next year. I am an RGN but we coming to oz on hubbies visa so am not sure what i have to do to get work! Do i have to sit an exam or anything, have not yet looked into it all as we only decided to emmigrate 3 months ago and have already been accepted on hubbies skills, waiting for medicals, have sold house (quicker than anticipated) have had to find rented (nightmare), working and have two children 3 and 1, so been a tad busy!!!!
any info greatfully recieved and any opinions on perth would be great as there are alot of negative perth postings on here!
Beth
Maybe worth sorting out your registration with ANCi and the states Nursing board depending on where you decide to move to before you come as you need the verification of employment and references which will be easier to get whilst still in U.K. then you re-register as required depending on when your birthday is.
Perth is lovely, can't compare it with Brisbane as never been there. Have been to Sydney didn't like it there at all. When are you planning on coming over?
Old May 29th 2006, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice
Smile Re: Which Nurses are going to Perth?

Originally Posted by Mrs Rangersman
Maybe worth sorting out your registration with ANCi and the states Nursing board depending on where you decide to move to before you come as you need the verification of employment and references which will be easier to get whilst still in U.K. then you re-register as required depending on when your birthday is.
Perth is lovely, can't compare it with Brisbane as never been there. Have been to Sydney didn't like it there at all. When are you planning on coming over?

Hi
Our visa will probably be ready about january time, however we are staying in the uk until september as our best friends are getting married and we dont want to have to come back to the uk so soon after emmigrating, so we will hopefully be touching down in perth late september 07. We have been to Brisbane and it was lovely but perth is somehow calling us! we will come to perth first and if its not for us we will move across to Queensland.
Beth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.