Which Nurses are going to Perth?

Old Jul 12th 2005, 10:37 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which Nurses are going to Perth?

Hi,
Just wondering who else, as a nurse, is headed for Perth (WA) and where you think you would like to work or if you have already got a job?

Tia
Old Jul 13th 2005, 4:13 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which Nurses are going to Perth?

Anyone?
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

jacksma is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Which Nurses are going to Perth?

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Anyone?
Hello Tiawamutu,
I am hoping to go to Perth later this year if I ever get my visa!
I don't know where I will work as not sure which part we will eventually settle in.
I used to work at the Mount, it was 15 years ago when I was out on a working holiday visa, and I lived on Mounts Bay Road. I enjoyed my 10 months there and most of the staff were from UK or Ireland so we had a good social life and lots of fun.

Marie
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of

I'm registering with Nurse Worldwide, they have recently got a new contract for aged care, so hopefully I can get a job in North Perth. My friend over there reckons I should just do agency for awhile but not sure if I can take that much of a risk.
Nicola
Old Jul 15th 2005, 12:08 am

There can't be only 2 of you going to Perth surely
Old Jul 15th 2005, 6:47 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

No me three. Off to validate visa in September.....moving when we sell our house
Gillian
Old Jul 15th 2005, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of

The passports have arrived back with the visas stuck in. Have had 3 viewings of the house one coming back tomorrow for second viewing so here's hoping we are successful. The neighbours with the noisy children are away this weekend so that will help. Anybody else going to Perth?
Nicola
Old Jul 18th 2005, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

alandtrace is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Which Nurses are going to Perth?

Hi,
Just wondering who else, as a nurse, is headed for Perth (WA) and where you think you would like to work or if you have already got a job?

Tia
Hi
My hubby and I are hoping to get visas before the end of this year - applied June 2005 - and plan to migrate to Perth by April/May next year. We have friends in Quinns Rocks (northern suburbs) who are also RMNs . 1 of them works at Joondalup Health Campus and her hubby's at Graylands near Freemantle. We understand that we'd both easily get jobs as RMNs as we have loads of experience between us. My hubby is happy to work full time and will probably look at Graylands; I'd be looking at part-time and don't drive so possibly looking at living near, and working, at Joondalup.
Cheers
Tracey
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:43 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alandtrace
Hi
My hubby and I are hoping to get visas before the end of this year - applied June 2005 - and plan to migrate to Perth by April/May next year. We have friends in Quinns Rocks (northern suburbs) who are also RMNs . 1 of them works at Joondalup Health Campus and her hubby's at Graylands near Freemantle. We understand that we'd both easily get jobs as RMNs as we have loads of experience between us. My hubby is happy to work full time and will probably look at Graylands; I'd be looking at part-time and don't drive so possibly looking at living near, and working, at Joondalup.
Cheers
Tracey

Great to see more RMNs on here who are of to Perth - you prob. be near me as that is the sort of area we are looking at .
Gillian
Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:29 am

Originally Posted by alandtrace
Hi
Cheers
Tracey
Excellent!

My friend works in Joondalup campus, and she loves it...

Good luck with everything...Have sent you some 'good luck' Karma
Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rangersman
I'm registering with Nurse Worldwide, they have recently got a new contract for aged care, so hopefully I can get a job in North Perth. My friend over there reckons I should just do agency for awhile but not sure if I can take that much of a risk.
Nicola
Hi my name is Elaine and I am headed for Perth in the next few months. I have lived there before, I worked at Princess Margaret hospital for sick children in subiaco. I am hoping to live in the Joondalup area this time, and will be looking for a job in the area, when I arrive.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:36 pm
Just Joined

djdazzyb is just really nicedjdazzyb is just really nicedjdazzyb is just really nicedjdazzyb is just really nicedjdazzyb is just really nicedjdazzyb is just really nicedjdazzyb is just really nicedjdazzyb is just really nicedjdazzyb is just really nice

Originally Posted by mish & al
Hi my name is Elaine and I am headed for Perth in the next few months. I have lived there before, I worked at Princess Margaret hospital for sick children in subiaco. I am hoping to live in the Joondalup area this time, and will be looking for a job in the area, when I arrive.
Hi I'm Tracie and I'm hoping to go to Perth towards the end of next year. we hope to time the move with our daughter finishing primary school. I don't care which hospital I work in to start with once I get a job!
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:47 pm

Great! I was beginning to think I would be the only nurse there

We should all try and arrange a meet once we're settled, so we can share stories and stuff about moving/working in Perth....

Mind you, may be longer than I thought before we get our visa as I am still waiting (after 4 weeks) for my references from my ward sister

This is the only thing holding me up!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:35 am
sme
......in the sand !

Great! I was beginning to think I would be the only nurse there

We should all try and arrange a meet once we're settled, so we can share stories and stuff about moving/working in Perth....

Mind you, may be longer than I thought before we get our visa as I am still waiting (after 4 weeks) for my references from my ward sister

This is the only thing holding me up!
Meeting up would be good.....if I ever get there(house on the market)

Write it yourself then hold it under her nose until she signs....or......I'll do it for you
Gillian
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:37 am
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by djdazzyb
Hi I'm Tracie and I'm hoping to go to Perth towards the end of next year. we hope to time the move with our daughter finishing primary school. I don't care which hospital I work in to start with once I get a job!

Bare in mind that her finishing primary in the UK will not tie in with her finishing primary in Oz. They don't start secondary until about 13

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.