Nurses.......faces to names.

Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:28 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nurses.......faces to names.

Originally Posted by debbiemc
thats brillient amelia, you must be soooo relieved, i just hope beth has the same luck meeting new friends as she is a bit of a loner.

thanks for the return karma, have decided to report ex to csa today!!! he,s playing dirty, so can i! so am going to get off here now before i'm stuck on it for the morning.

good luck and stay in touch

debs x
Good for you, it doesn't take long for them to sort everything out and if he isn't compliant they will go direct to his employers and find out everything and work out a payment for you. I was most impressed with the service I got. My ex had to pay over 200 pounds a month! And boy did he hate that! Good luck.
Old May 29th 2006, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Thought I might bump this one up for those who might like to add a pic.
Old May 29th 2006, 9:58 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Mmmmm...what sort of pics did you have in mind...this is our garden pet possum.

How's things going in the cold South? Tell the other half i'm asking after her and has she bought her thermals yet?... .

Found a house etc. etc. ???
Attached Thumbnails Nurses.......faces to names.-possumeye.jpg  
Old May 30th 2006, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Have a couple of (family) pics to post but I cant remeber how to resize them!

Things OK here Ann, as long as you have hot water bottles, long johns etc

Its only cold on a night, days are canny. Joanne and the kids are fine. I hope to be in Brisbane for the test match in November, hope I can meet Graeme for a pint
Old May 30th 2006, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorted.
Me and the kids in Mornington a couple of weeks ago
Attached Thumbnails Nurses.......faces to names.-morn.jpg  
Old May 30th 2006, 12:21 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Sorted.
Me and the kids in Mornington a couple of weeks ago
Nice pic Paul.... great to hear from you mate. Say hi to Joanne for us.
The kids are looking good.
Its getting cold here too now at night. We have had our log burner goin these past few nights cos it feels like its freezing. Obviously its not but we are so used to it being hot.

Pm me your address and stuff so we can keep in touch and maybe next year if get chance will come and see you and CarolineGorka.

Take care
Luv Ang x
Old May 31st 2006, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

crikey, what a struggle to get the photos sorted.
This is me and my daughter, Sam
Lovely to see what other people look like!
Attached Thumbnails Nurses.......faces to names.-sammie-lou.jpg  
Old Jun 1st 2006, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Good to see this thread bumped up....enjoyed looking at all the pics again!
Nice to hear from you Paul. Hope all's going well for you guys.
Chat soon.
Claire.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by paulb
Have a couple of (family) pics to post but I cant remeber how to resize them!

Things OK here Ann, as long as you have hot water bottles, long johns etc

Its only cold on a night, days are canny. Joanne and the kids are fine. I hope to be in Brisbane for the test match in November, hope I can meet Graeme for a pint
Glad to here you are doing well and kids look like they are having fun...i'm sure G won't say no to a beer and we are family free in Nov so if you need place to crash just drop us an email, new house is near railway only about 2k away so sure you can access test no problem...that's spooky was just saying to G today wonder if Paul got tickets as they were on about the release on the radio.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 10:43 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Glad to here you are doing well and kids look like they are having fun...i'm sure G won't say no to a beer and we are family free in Nov so if you need place to crash just drop us an email, new house is near railway only about 2k away so sure you can access test no problem...that's spooky was just saying to G today wonder if Paul got tickets as they were on about the release on the radio.
When do G's family go back?
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 8:23 am

They go on the 18th... are you booking there spot??? How's the house sale going?
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 11:37 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
They go on the 18th... are you booking there spot??? How's the house sale going?
No.....dunno what to do about that, as am thinking about our 40kg allowance once we get to you. Will it be allowed over to Perth?

Accepted higher price, SOLD sign is up. Wish it would hurry up, I think
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
No.....dunno what to do about that, as am thinking about our 40kg allowance once we get to you. Will it be allowed over to Perth?

Accepted higher price, SOLD sign is up. Wish it would hurry up, I think
Sorry don't know myself what would happen.....mmm could post a thread on it.