Nurses.......faces to names.

Old May 4th 2005, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nurses.......faces to names.

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Now Paul just because its yout Birthday your getting all sentimental on people..

I cannot resize a photo, not sure why ( maybe some pics cant be resized )

anyway my pics are in the photopost under Dimo8...if anyone want to take a peek ( i know i have not chatted to alot of you on the nursing forum )

Anyway have a great birthday Paul, have a few scoops to celebrate
I was trying to keep that quiet!!!!

Thanx anyway.

By the way, we are:

Paul 39 today
Joanne 35 next week
Anna 3 (4 in August)
Joe 2 (gone March)

Heading for North NSW ,hopefully. Not too far from Brisbane!
Old May 4th 2005, 7:17 am
ad4ozz

Cool Re: Nurses.......faces to names.

Bit of an old photo hair longer now in pony tail... .

Think I've attached it correctly if nothing there have failed.

Paul you are an internet stalkers dream...giving way to much info away their mate... .
Attached Thumbnails Nurses.......faces to names.-ann.jpg  

Last edited by ad4ozz; May 4th 2005 at 7:18 am. Reason: add

Old May 4th 2005, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulb
I was trying to keep that quiet!!!!

Thanx anyway.

By the way, we are:

Paul 39 today
Joanne 35 next week
Anna 3 (4 in August)
Joe 2 (gone March)

Heading for North NSW ,hopefully. Not too far from Brisbane!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!
LOVE ROBBO2.
Old May 4th 2005, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Robbo2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!
LOVE ROBBO2.
Thank you, thank you, you're too kind.
Not really gonna celebrate, although I should as I hope it is my last birthday in England. It would be nice to know I will be celebrating the big 40 in OZ. Life begins......as they say.
Old May 4th 2005, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Bit of an old photo hair longer now in pony tail... .

Think I've attached it correctly if nothing there have failed.

Paul you are an internet stalkers dream...giving way to much info away their mate... .

Are you paranoid or am I careless? You could get this info off my own web page. Point taken though!
Old May 4th 2005, 6:35 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to post my piccie but because my husband can't tell his company about our plans until nearer the time (incase they treat him like sh*t and pay him off!) I think its best I remain anon!!!!! You never know who is browsing these sites and who could recognise me!!!!! My work knows everything too, no secrets there. All I will say is that i'm 25, and blonde - you can just imagine for just now!!!!!

Lovely to see all your faces though - great idea Paul and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTW!!!!!!!!!!!! (you old yin!!!!)

Lynn x
Old May 4th 2005, 7:25 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL.

Hope you've had a good one
Old May 4th 2005, 7:38 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

hope this works I'm the one on the right after a few
Attached Thumbnails Nurses.......faces to names.-dcp_1334.jpg  
Old May 4th 2005, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

hi paul, happy birthday matey my pics are on the photopost, cant downsize as im abit dim
Have fun

Trish
Old May 4th 2005, 8:31 pm
ad4ozz

Haven't been to your web page paul....and working in mental health you should know everyone is mad...but then again i'm the daft sod who gave you my work mobile and where I work and i've never met you... must both be mad.

As for paranoid did you say that or was it someone else???

Old May 4th 2005, 10:33 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Let's see if this works....
Me, Rich and little Geogia on holiday in Cyprus
Attached Thumbnails Nurses.......faces to names.-dsc00127.jpg  
Old May 5th 2005, 4:12 am
ad4ozz

Like Geogia's hair looks cool... .

Old May 5th 2005, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeez Ann, your up early.....wet the bed??
Old May 5th 2005, 12:33 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Ann been in a top knot all day and she pulled it our just after teatime bless her. Looks a bit like a mohican!

Ang
Old May 5th 2005, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Great to put faces to names but a tad reluctant: employers dont know about the possible move, and I have made uncomplimentary noises about the immigration in the past, therefore I dont want to jeopardise my chances further by DIMIA tying our application to me on here (if you get my drift) :scared:
But you all look like decent folk!

Rich

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.