A not so good update (sorry)

Old Mar 20th 2006, 8:21 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A not so good update (sorry)

Originally Posted by annqldau
Naaahhh! Gary never comes on anyway it's like a tribute thread now.
Does this mean we will never find out what happened? Has Gary become a member of the twilight zone..... (cue spooky music!) :scared:

Jackie x
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:54 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Does this mean we will never find out what happened? Has Gary become a member of the twilight zone..... (cue spooky music!) :scared:

Jackie x

well if you look at garys profile, he is accessing the site and probably reading the messages, the last time he came on was yesterday!

what does this tell us i wonder?..........................

mand
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:36 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: A not so good update (sorry)

Originally Posted by amanda76
well if you look at garys profile, he is accessing the site and probably reading the messages, the last time he came on was yesterday!

mand
So why doesn't he just stick a post on and put us all out of our misery and let us know what he's decided .
Old Mar 21st 2006, 9:44 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Gary if you are reading this, we are all wondering how you are. Have things got any better for you? I hope you and your family are well. Do let us know how you are getting on.

Take care
Jackie
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:27 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Gary if you are reading this, we are all wondering how you are. Have things got any better for you? I hope you and your family are well. Do let us know how you are getting on.

Take care
Jackie

GARY WHAT'S GOING ON
Old Mar 21st 2006, 9:57 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda76

mand
How can you tell if people are accessing the site? I've looked in the profile and can't see anything?
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
How can you tell if people are accessing the site? I've looked in the profile and can't see anything?
Just click on their profile and in the left had corner it will tell you last activity.
While your online can I ask you a quick question about the application form as I'm sitting here filling it in. 1,What is the code from Aus to U.K. 2, Where do you find the visa number from a previous holiday. Cheers Ang if you can help.
Tracie
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:16 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Just click on their profile and in the left had corner it will tell you last activity.
While your online can I ask you a quick question about the application form as I'm sitting here filling it in. 1,What is the code from Aus to U.K. 2, Where do you find the visa number from a previous holiday. Cheers Ang if you can help.
Tracie
That brings back memories, as those are 2 of the things I got stuck on

1, 0044 and the miss 0 off area code

2, For the visa number from Holiday question, I asked the travel agent, and he said that it was an electronic visa that didn't have a number, as such. He told me to just write ETA in the slot where it asked for the number.

Hope this helps
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

2, For the visa number from Holiday question, I asked the travel agent, and he said that it was an electronic visa that didn't have a number, as such. He told me to just write ETA in the slot where it asked for the number.

Hope this helps
Cheers for that I've only got as far as page 15 and I've had enough. I'm off to bed now 2 long days ahead of me :scared:
Tracie
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:37 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Cheers for that I've only got as far as page 15 and I've had enough. I'm off to bed now 2 long days ahead of me :scared:
Tracie

OMG how many pages is it? I haven't got as far as looking yet, was gonna print it off this week!

Jackie x
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:58 pm

OMG how many pages is it? I haven't got as far as looking yet, was gonna print it off this week!

Jackie x
28 pages for the main Visa application! then you have the document checklist, the Character one and the other bits and bobs.

Right pain in the arse really....but well worth it in the end (I hope)

should hear about ours very soon...it's getting scary! :scared:
Old Mar 21st 2006, 11:00 pm

Take care
Jackie
Yes Gary, please get in touch to let us know how things are going
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Hope this helps
Aus to Uk is 0011 44 then area code minus the 0.

Ruth
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:22 am

Originally Posted by Pootle
Aus to Uk is 0011 44 then area code minus the 0.

Ruth
Sorry, it was midnight you know, and I'm still up

I'm sure Australia will be more than familiar with the code for the U.K anyway, and it's rare that they phone you anyway....

Must go to bed now
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, it was midnight you know, and I'm still up

I'm sure Australia will be more than familiar with the code for the U.K anyway, and it's rare that they phone you anyway....

Must go to bed now
Night then!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.