A not so good update (sorry)

Old Jul 3rd 2006, 11:30 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A not so good update (sorry)

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Every time I get an email to say someone has posted on this thread I get really excited in case it's Gary!!! It's nice to know that others are looking out for him too though!
My guess is that he's just too busy enjoying Aussie life to post on here, but in the meantime, us lot can keep the thread going...just in case!!!!
He's trying to get you over your addiction... .
Old Jul 4th 2006, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by annqldau
He's trying to get you over your addiction... .

Says she who has over 2000 posts now!!!
No, seriously, you could be right Ann! Lets hope it works!!!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Havent looked at this thread for a while. Is Gary still being elusive??
Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:45 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Certainly looks like it

How are you, Jo and the kids anyway?? Still enjoying life down there....

Ang
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:35 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Who is Gary?

Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Who is Gary?

Hey, have you had too much wine girl?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Certainly looks like it

How are you, Jo and the kids anyway?? Still enjoying life down there....

Ang

Yeah thanks Ang, doin ok. Works good, kids and wife are happy.....weathers sh*t though!! No...its not too bad really.
How about you?
Old Jul 5th 2006, 9:03 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah thanks Ang, doin ok. Works good, kids and wife are happy.....weathers sh*t though!! No...its not too bad really.
How about you?
We are good thanks, Rich is still bored with work cos nothing much happening to give him that buzz he used to have in the UK. But Im sure he'll sort that out I have a new job now working for QKD as the customer service officer at the Wynnum family health service - really enjoying it. Kids are good too.

Getting the house sorted and should be finished hopefully by the end of August in time for the inlaws coming in November.

Weather is good here still getting warm diring the day but cool at night so having the wood burner going some days.

I am really sorry we didnt come to your leaving party and wish we had now cos missed out on seeing you before you went.

Will call you soon when things calm down here to catch up with Jo. Did you PM me with your number cos I can't remember.

Ang x
Old Jul 8th 2006, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Says she who has over 2000 posts now!!!
No, seriously, you could be right Ann! Lets hope it works!!!
Some of them are Graeme pinching my name though...LOL.

I don't watch neighbours and home and away so have to have some way of chilling, can't sit in the sun all the time.

Have found the cold nights have broken now, think June must be the super cold month now a pleasant sit out temperature again.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 3:49 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Some of them are Graeme pinching my name though...LOL.

I don't watch neighbours and home and away so have to have some way of chilling, can't sit in the sun all the time.

Have found the cold nights have broken now, think June must be the super cold month now a pleasant sit out temperature again.
Cold!

Soft as sh*t Girl!
Old Jul 8th 2006, 4:13 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Cold!

Soft as sh*t Girl!

Its gone cold here again too. I'm back in my fleece!
Old Jul 10th 2006, 7:21 am

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Its gone cold here again too. I'm back in my fleece!
We went for a 600 mile round trip to the Nindigully Pub for a pint and found when we got up on the morning in Darling Downs it was bloody freezing literally with frost on the ground. Hubby not impressed as there were only five beds available and him and another hubby spent night in cars. They had frozen feet by morning.... .

Checked thermometer when we got home only got down to 12 degrees here.