North East meet?

Old Jun 5th 2005, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: North East meet?

Nothing to do with the meet.

Just to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tracey.

Have a good un. Doing anything special??

maybe!!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Nothing to do with the meet.

Just to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tracey.

Have a good un. Doing anything special??

maybe!!
Hi,

Thanks. Went out for an Indian meal and then for a drink afterwards. Had far too many glasses of wine . Am extremely ill this morning .

In fact, I think I will go back to bed .

Tracey
Old Jun 6th 2005, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hi,

Thanks. Went out for an Indian meal and then for a drink afterwards. Had far too many glasses of wine . Am extremely ill this morning .

In fact, I think I will go back to bed .

Tracey
Shocking behaviour, I would never over indulge like that!!!

As long as you enjoyed it. 21 again??

Paul

Last edited by paulb; Jun 6th 2005 at 10:59 am.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Shocking behaviour, I would never over indulge like that!!!

As long as you enjoyed it. 21 again??

Paul
I don't think I shall in future. Far too old to be coping with hang overs. I'm 36, but feeling nearer 76 this morning
Old Jun 8th 2005, 11:50 pm
ad4ozz

I may have been but it was supposed to say neighbour...my LFT's are OK so no worries... .

Paul if your knee is playing up you should join us at 2pm at Brewsters Hartlepool quay next to Travelodge...will miss you if you don't go.

Come on the more the merrier....

Old Jun 9th 2005, 12:00 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
I may have been but it was supposed to say neighbour...my LFT's are OK so no worries... .

Paul if your knee is playing up you should join us at 2pm at Brewsters Hartlepool quay next to Travelodge...will miss you if you don't go.

Come on the more the merrier....
Here Here

Much better than playing cricket
Old Jun 9th 2005, 12:02 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Have you noticed everybody....I have now started my timeline? Yippee!!!
Old Jun 9th 2005, 10:53 am

Bump
Old Jun 9th 2005, 7:16 pm
ad4ozz

Apologies once again Paul...doing to much what with flogging stuff off on ebay, trying to have a life and keep the house in good shape for all these visitors.

Angie like the time line...keep it up... .

Old Jun 11th 2005, 7:47 pm
ad4ozz

Heard a rumour that the North East map had disapeared for the meet on Sat 18th at 2pm in Brewsters Hartlepool.....just to remind any newbies of the venue... .

So here it is again....Brewsters is the purple and white ying and yang moon thing to the left of the picture.
Attached Thumbnails North East meet?-brewsters.jpg  

Old Jun 16th 2005, 3:39 am
ad4ozz

Wink Re: North East meet?

So everybody are we still on for Saturday at 2pm???

Old Jun 16th 2005, 9:46 pm

So everybody are we still on for Saturday at 2pm???
yes...of course...will be bringing someone along as well...A friend of ours who's wanting to emigrate too
Old Jun 17th 2005, 6:35 am
ad4ozz

You can't just go round the streets dragging off anyone who mentions the word Oz... .

See you tomorrow.

Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:06 am
ad4ozz

Could meet enjoyed it and perfect weather...can do again end of August if any good for everyone else before that i'm in Oz and after that I hope to be in Oz again... .

Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Could meet enjoyed it and perfect weather...can do again end of August if any good for everyone else before that i'm in Oz and after that I hope to be in Oz again... .
Hi,
Yes I agree to one at the end of August. I was hoping to be going by then but it's looking doubtful now .
Have said to Paul over on the other forum that we'll make it a Sunday or midweek so that he can make it. Can you manage midweek?

Sorry I didn't get to talk much but hopefully will catch up with you at the next one.

Tracey.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.