NMC verifications..

Old May 23rd 2007, 9:01 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default NMC verifications..

does anyone know how long it takes for them to send this to the ANMC?? I am still waiting for some things to come through before i can send my ANMC assessment form off. Should i send my NMC verification form to them now or wait until my ANMC form is ready to send??

If the ANMC get the NMC verification through first will they hold onto it??
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NMC verifications..

My NMC verification was sent directly to ANMC very quickly, a matter of days you can always ring NMC and ask when it was sent off. In the meantime if you have all your stuff together send it off to ANMC . I was told by ANMC that they hold on to verification for 3 months for UK NMC so it doesnt matter if it arrives first.
good luck