Mater hospital brisbane

Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:42 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mater hospital brisbane

Originally Posted by jo rizo
THANKS FOR THAT, I THINK I MAY AS WELL GO FOR PR VISA WILL TAKE LONGER BUT PROBABLY NO LESS WORK INVOLVED, DID YOU SORT YOUR VISA OUT YOUR SELF OR USE AN AGENT? GOT OFFERED A JOB AT MATER,

JO

If you are eligible i would definately go for PR. Congratulations on your job offer.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

dandan1 has a spectacular aura aboutdandan1 has a spectacular aura aboutdandan1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jo rizo
well i got a job!!! very relaxed and informal i'd read up on there mission statement, and the interview was based around this, on or two senarios chucked in but not difficult, planing to go feb 09!!! OMG I cant believe it, good luck on thursday jo
Well done, Jo. It's those scenarios I'm not looking forward to....
Will let you know,

Tracey
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

jo rizo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dandan1
Well done, Jo. It's those scenarios I'm not looking forward to....
Will let you know,

Tracey
dont worry, they wern't killers, simple stuff ie women given conflicting advise about breastfeeding what do you do, good luck jo
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice
Smile Re: Mater hospital brisbane

Congratulations to all of you who have got jobs.

Just to let you know we have done all of the visa bits and bobs ourselves - very simple to do online - just need to be organised - not really worth spending out money on an agent unless you invisage complications.

Happy to help anyone with queries - just PM me.

Jackie

PS I am a Midwife , been offered a job with Queensland Health and hoping to be in Australia by the end of this year!!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by noofie
Congratulations to all of you who have got jobs.

Just to let you know we have done all of the visa bits and bobs ourselves - very simple to do online - just need to be organised - not really worth spending out money on an agent unless you invisage complications.

Happy to help anyone with queries - just PM me.

Jackie

PS I am a Midwife , been offered a job with Queensland Health and hoping to be in Australia by the end of this year!!!
noofie,I have a friend whose also a Midwife at the Mater. Let me know if you are interested in chatting to her and I will pass on her email address with her permission.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debbieuk
hi

i got a job too!!!!
now got to start looking at brisbane
what time was your interview..did i see you there

debbie
It seems that most of UK Midwives are leaving for Australia (me included!) ... sinking ship ...
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice
Smile Re: Mater hospital brisbane

Charlie-k
Thanks for the offer of a contact email for your friend - that would be great - anything to get a feel for what things are "really" like and allay those cold feet I get from time to time.

Dr who did our medicals today was saying he has noticed an increase in the number of healthcare professionals leaving the "sinking ship".

Where are you headed?

Jackie
x
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by noofie
Charlie-k
Thanks for the offer of a contact email for your friend - that would be great - anything to get a feel for what things are "really" like and allay those cold feet I get from time to time.

Dr who did our medicals today was saying he has noticed an increase in the number of healthcare professionals leaving the "sinking ship".

Where are you headed?

Jackie
x
Hi Noofie, I am heading for Perth. A small hospital which apparently allows Midwives to be autonomous - I will only know that when I start working though, I'm not that naive
I currently work in a hospital that has around 7.5k birth a year and rising so a small hospital would be rather a nice change.
I will contact my friend and ask her if it's ok to pass on her email. She's really nice and I'm sure there won't be a problem. I did have an interview at the Mater a couple of years ago face to face but decided the Brisbane area wasn't really for us at that particular time. They were very nice at interview and put me at ease.
Speak soon.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:22 am
Dreams can come true :)

Babycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midwifetanya
Hi,

I had a baby there last week (private floor mind you, so not too sure what the public floor is like) and it was terrible....loads of the midwives I got chatting with said they were majorly overworked with half the ward to care for at one time.....I work at RBWH and find that a great place to work......
Hope this helps!
Tan
Congratulations Tanya! Sorry it was terrible.
I visted RBWH last April and loved the look of it. Wondering if it would be ok to PM you?
Thanks Babycatcher
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:57 am
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice

hi ladies any of you going to brisbane with kiddies and husband, but your the only one working,
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lisabarber
hi ladies any of you going to brisbane with kiddies and husband, but your the only one working,
yes i've got 3 kids 6,9 11. going to be working full time, hubby hopfully going to sort out job when we get there jo x
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

me to

i will be working full time, glenn will be house hubby to josh 13 and shelby 11.
he will get job when kids more settled

(at least thats the plan!)

debbie
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

me to

i will be working full time, glenn will be house hubby to josh 13 and shelby 11.
he will get job when kids more settled

(at least thats the plan!)

debbie
hi debbie do you work full time now?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

nnooooooooooooo

i work just under 30 hrs pw here..3 days and 1 wk end in 4....
mater contract for 76 hrs per fortnight

that will be a shock to the system

debbie
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

nnooooooooooooo

i work just under 30 hrs pw here..3 days and 1 wk end in 4....
mater contract for 76 hrs per fortnight

that will be a shock to the system

debbie
i work any thing from 10 -just under 30 and a lot of weekends, i'm dreading it when are you hoping to go out? which hospital do you work now i'mat dri

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.