march ANMC skills assessments?

Old Jun 26th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: march ANMC skills assessments?

still waiting for mine:curse: cant believe its taken so long posted 9th march. Still havent received 2nd lot of transcripts sent by uni although they do have faxed copies from uni rang qnc and asked them to forward their copy to them. dont know why cant accept faxed copies until originals arrive thats all they are waiting for to post off my letter . Im so sick now feel like giving up and booking a holiday.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sophjam
still waiting for mine:curse: cant believe its taken so long posted 9th march. Still havent received 2nd lot of transcripts sent by uni although they do have faxed copies from uni rang qnc and asked them to forward their copy to them. dont know why cant accept faxed copies until originals arrive thats all they are waiting for to post off my letter . Im so sick now feel like giving up and booking a holiday.
The holiday sounds great but don't give up as they seem to have sped up since I sent mine off to ANMC in Feb 2007 it took weeks well actually months for my letter of determination to come, one week was my fault due to forgetting a couple of docs which I sent the next day. I applied 22nd Feb and recieved the letter 13th June so don't worry its horrible all this waiting but it will get to you in the end.

Helen
Old Jun 26th 2007, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

thanks Helen having a really bad day today just so frustrated
Old Jul 4th 2007, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

Got home from work today and it's FINALLY come. Applied 7th March, had a hiccup long the way but it's now here. 17 weeks exactly.

However,

Can I just tut in disapproval as I have waited such a long time for it and it's a right let down. It's literally five lines on a bit of paper and creased to smithereens oh yeah and also a bit soggy cos of the waterfall the postie has to stretch his arm through to get to our letterbox (The least they could have done was sent it registered post and hand delivered by an Ozzie called Brett who had a megaphone to tell everyone in the street the good news)

Ah well tops off a good week I suppose - medicals clear, also have a CO. At least I've still got the visa to wait for so I have a reason to stay manic for a little while yet.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

well done know how you felt Mooncat was expecting it to be something special mine came yesturday emailed it straight to immi and got my ack this am its amazing how things change overnight, Ive also emailed my police checks to them today so the wait is on for the case officer. It feels official now, but what do I do with my house sell or rent?
It still feels better than I did a couple of days ago!
Old Jul 4th 2007, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

linds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nice

I had acknowledgement of assesment 03rd may. got email letter of determination today 04th july just over 8 weeks. Long wait for 136 visa now. House is under offer . fingers crossed now
Old Aug 27th 2007, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Verndownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Sent off new requested doc's again today!!!Hope they won't ask for anything else!! Didn't send statement of entry and emplyment ref had bits misssing out so had to ask them to re do!!! Good grief -LOL
Hello

I rec'd request for statement of entry yesterday. I sent the confirmation of PIN which is obviously wrong.

I am going to have to request it from NMC. How did you get on in the end??

Tracey
Old Aug 27th 2007, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

linds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nice

Hi Tracey, when i sent for my PIN verification you have to request for your statement of entry onto the register aswell. just say its for emigration purposes and they will send you the correct forms, you fill them in and send them back to NMC and they forward them to ANMC
good luck x Linds
Old Aug 27th 2007, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

Verndownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by linds
Hi Tracey, when i sent for my PIN verification you have to request for your statement of entry onto the register aswell. just say its for emigration purposes and they will send you the correct forms, you fill them in and send them back to NMC and they forward them to ANMC
good luck x Linds
Thanks Linds

Tracey