Nurses Brisbane Meet

Old Nov 8th 2005, 2:29 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Nurses Brisbane Meet

So now the number of Nurses around the Brisbane area is increasing again are we all going to have a meet ie. Paul, Lynn etc. and anyone already in Brisbane new or old from UK or elsewhere?

Any suggestions re date and venue welcomed... .
Old Nov 8th 2005, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nurses Brisbane Meet

Originally Posted by annqldau
So now the number of Nurses around the Brisbane area is increasing again are we all going to have a meet ie. Paul, Lynn etc. and anyone already in Brisbane new or old from UK or elsewhere?

Count me in. Please ring as I have no regular internet access.

Paul
Old Nov 8th 2005, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulb
Count me in. Please ring as I have no regular internet access.

Paul

Paul! Its you! How's things?
Can I please come too if you meet after 6th Dec?
Claire. x
Old Nov 8th 2005, 2:28 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Hiya

I'd love to meet up! I work though weds- friday late Sat early then off till wednesday so the weekend would be best for me.

Venue????? Well I'm in Cleveland- you could come to me or I'll meet in Brisbane Southbank????

No worries as they say here

Nikki x
Old Nov 8th 2005, 8:27 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be up for it too!!! Count me in - let me know time and place and i'll be there!!! I'll be in Redland Bay from 23rd November so Cleveland might be a good place as I think Paul might be going there too(?)

Lynn
Old Nov 9th 2005, 6:49 am

Cleveland or Southbank both sound ok...anybody else out there around Brisbane who would like to meet up?

Feel free to chip in.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:24 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,
I'll make it if i'm not working...dont mind the venue, am in Birkdale but will go wherever.
I dont get on here too often now....Nikki....will you let me know when its arranged for if i dont post that i've seen it please?
Thanks,
Michaela
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:41 am

This is sounding like it could be a good meet! Is it just going to be nurses only or partners/ husbands and wifes too?

Any date suggestions? Most people will require a couple of weeks notice to fit a meet in around work - not that i'm working yet (promise i'll start job hunting on Monday!!! )

Southbank also a lovely place to have a meal and some drinks and I guess its central to everyone - i'm sure my hubbie would run me and anyone else in for that matter from the South side.

Lynn x
Old Nov 11th 2005, 12:57 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mcmercer
Hi everyone,
I'll make it if i'm not working...dont mind the venue, am in Birkdale but will go wherever.
I dont get on here too often now....Nikki....will you let me know when its arranged for if i dont post that i've seen it please?
Thanks,
Michaela

Hi michaela

No problem will let you know!

Nikki x
Old Nov 12th 2005, 12:25 pm

Southbank sounds good and sure husbands could come as they will be experts in us talking about nursing anyway, or wife in Paul's case ...no offence Paul.

Any sort of meal and drink out is always nice to have... .
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:29 pm

Southbank sounds good and sure husbands could come as they will be experts in us talking about nursing anyway, or wife in Paul's case ...no offence Paul.

Any sort of meal and drink out is always nice to have... .
Sounds good Ann - name a date and time that way we can keep it free and everyone else can check they are also going to be free - I am away in Sydney on Wed 30th nov, Thur 1st Dec, Fri 2nd Dec and maybe sat 3rd Dec so maybe the following weekend would be best Fri 9th or Sat 10th December?

For those with kids are you leaving them with babysitters or bringing them? I'm not sure if restaurants on South bank child friendly or not - would have to look into that - you'd maybe all want an adults night anyway?

Anyone got any restaurant ideas for Southbank area?

Lynn
Old Nov 13th 2005, 3:42 am

Kids free is ok for us...any advances on evening food in that area please as we have only been during day to go to markets and use lagoon so not sure if places we ate were all day or not.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Kids free is ok for us...any advances on evening food in that area please as we have only been during day to go to markets and use lagoon so not sure if places we ate were all day or not.
won't have anyone to look after mine as we will only have just arrived! Maybe we'll have to join you at another meet later on!
Old Nov 13th 2005, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Robbo2
won't have anyone to look after mine as we will only have just arrived! Maybe we'll have to join you at another meet later on!
Will have to come on my own if the wife allows as we will not have any baby sitters either. Have no friends yet

Paul
Old Nov 14th 2005, 5:48 am

Question Re: Nurses Brisbane Meet

No problem for those with kids we can have the South Bank Lagoon meet on another day...what do you think?

We can still have adult meet as well for those unfortunate/fortunate enough not to have kids.. .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.