Oncology Nursing in Perth

Old Dec 10th 2006, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

IRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really nice
Question Oncology Nursing in Perth

Hi all, we are moving to Perth late Jan 07 on a PR visa.

I'm currently an Oncology Advanced Nurse Practitioner and my OH is a Computer Consultant. Out poor mutt is having to spend a month in Melbourne quarantine kennels as Perth was fully booked, so we won't be able to visit him.

As the move approaches I'm both excited and scared. :scared: It just seems the right time to make the big move, I don't want to regret not going, later in life!

I would love to continue working as a Nurse Practitioner, do they have many of these posts out there? Does anyone know any contact details of any oncology medical/nursing people who could advise me?

Any suggestions on where the betters place to live are? We are planning to rent initially and see what house prices do.

So many questions, but not sure where to start!
Old Dec 14th 2006, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Oncology Nursing in Perth

Hi, I just started work 2 weeks ago at St John of Gods in Subiaco. I'm on the oncology ward. They are opening a new Cancer centre on site in Feb. I dont know what exactly is going to be in it but it must be worth your while contacting them for a chat. The website has a link to Joanne Middleton, the recruitment manager, and she is really approachable. I'm sure she would be happy to have a chat with you or e-mail her and see whats available. Good luck anyway. Perth is a brill place, we love it
Tracie
Old Dec 14th 2006, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

Hiya Tracie

How's things? Can't believe you are here at last! I'm working just round the corner from you in West Perth... would be nice to catch up sometime

When did you escape the pub?

wren x
Old Dec 15th 2006, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wren
Hiya Tracie

How's things? Can't believe you are here at last! I'm working just round the corner from you in West Perth... would be nice to catch up sometime

When did you escape the pub?

wren x
Hiya Wren, been here 6 weeks now and lovin it Left the pub on Sep 30th then spent a month bit like Gypsies going from in laws to Ireland and back again. Eventually got here on Nov 6. Where abouts are you, we will definitely have to meet up after Christmas. Hows it all going for you?
Tracie