It's gone quiet again!

Old Jul 26th 2005, 7:36 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's gone quiet again!

Evening girls and boys!

I need cheering up - living with my mum is like being in hell tonight - she has been screaming and shouting at me - I feel like a teenager again - 14 weeks to go! Now I remember why I got a flat at the age of 17

I need a drink
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:07 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Evening girls and boys!

I need cheering up - living with my mum is like being in hell tonight - she has been screaming and shouting at me - I feel like a teenager again - 14 weeks to go! Now I remember why I got a flat at the age of 17

I need a drink

hi lynn

im sober tonight!! didnt drink the wine afterall.......... really tired heading for an early night, boring sod i know . Cant imagine what its like living with your mum again!! poor you, but think of the money!!................ i left home at 17 as well - moved in with my hubby, ohhhhh it was so frowned upon, but we are still together 14 yrs later (by the skin of our teath at times!!) , with 3 children.

parents (or in my case mother!!)
take care
amanda
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Mothers are wonderful, stop picking on them. Great cooks, did my washing and ironing upon request, instant babysitters. You'll miss them when in Oz.
Think we'll take ours with us!!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by amanda76
hi lynn

im sober tonight!! didnt drink the wine afterall.......... really tired heading for an early night, boring sod i know . Cant imagine what its like living with your mum again!! poor you, but think of the money!!................ i left home at 17 as well - moved in with my hubby, ohhhhh it was so frowned upon, but we are still together 14 yrs later (by the skin of our teath at times!!) , with 3 children.

take care
amanda
I've just got my mum too - my dad died of cancer when I was 12

I get on far better with my mum when we are apart - we just seem to fight when we are in close proximity - she can be very difficult but try telling her that - she thinks its just me with the problem.

14 weeks to go............

Lynn x
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
I've just got my mum too - my dad died of cancer when I was 12

I get on far better with my mum when we are apart - we just seem to fight when we are in close proximity - she can be very difficult but try telling her that - she thinks its just me with the problem.

14 weeks to go............

Lynn x
Sorry to hear things aren't so smooth at the moment Lynn. I'm sure it's just a momentary blip, and I know I would feel EXACTLY the same if I was living with my mum. Hang in there girl, you'll be ok.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

hi lynn

take care
amanda

It was my birthday at the weekend, and I started drinking on Thursday!!!!! I have had wine every night since!!! Went on the BE South Coast meet on Sunday and had drinks bought for me for my special day. Must sober up now. It's becoming too much of a habit!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:07 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbo2
It was my birthday at the weekend, and I started drinking on Thursday!!!!! I have had wine every night since!!! Went on the BE South Coast meet on Sunday and had drinks bought for me for my special day. Must sober up now. It's becoming too much of a habit!
Hi Claire

I didn't know it was your birthday at the weekend and I chatted to you on the MSN....You told me you were going to the meet but never mentioned your birthday you naughty girl....

Happy belated birthday Claire

Posted on Mystic Bordys thread to see if he can use his balls on me LOL

Hope you are okay (and sober) NOT....

Ang
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:39 am

Sorry to hear things aren't so smooth at the moment Lynn. I'm sure it's just a momentary blip, and I know I would feel EXACTLY the same if I was living with my mum. Hang in there girl, you'll be ok.
Hi Claire thanks for your reasurring words! I think I will just lie low and keep out of my mums way - need to start throwing myself into more organisation for the big move. Need to start getting things like car no claims bonus proof organised, references from landlord about dog (my mum shhhhhh!)

I could really do with one of those to do lists - the good thing is that everything is tied up now from moving out of our house - ie. final bills are paid etc.

Got word today that my online HSBC Australian account is now open! I have an account number and BSB number (sort code) - was quite quick really only a couple of weeks from submitting application.

They are going to post our ATM and cheque books out to us shortly!

Happy belated birthday by the way - you sly girl - you should of told us and we could of thrown another BE virtual party!!!!!

Lynn xxx
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

You sly OLD dog you...not telling anyone.

If I'd known, I'd have baked a cake.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

Paul
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paulb
You sly OLD dog you...not telling anyone.

If I'd known, I'd have baked a cake.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

Paul

My birthday was known by BE, they sent me an email!!!!!!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

My birthday was known by BE, they sent me an email!!!!!!!

Paul and Lynn...I notice you're both online? Fancy a trip to the chat room?
Old Jul 27th 2005, 12:46 pm

how do you chat in the chat room - when i press the link above it only opens a box with nothing in!!................. i was going to join you, not that i was invited!!! all together now, arrrrrrr

amanda
Old Jul 27th 2005, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

how do you chat in the chat room - when i press the link above it only opens a box with nothing in!!................. i was going to join you, not that i was invited!!! all together now, arrrrrrr

amanda
Not entirely sure to be honest, was just excited to see so many of us online, but I think they've all gone now!
Maybe we could arrange a time for us to go in and chat?
Let me know what you think.
Claire. x
Old Jul 27th 2005, 1:10 pm

im here but it wont let me in!!!!!!!!!!......................

amanda
Old Jul 27th 2005, 1:17 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Hi Tinka!
Wondered where you had got to...nice to see you.
How are you?
Hi Claire,

not been around for a while as just recently lost both grandfather (expected) and grandmother (unexpected).

It seems these past few months have just been a tad shite for me, and although visa application only went in at the end of May, I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever survive this process at all!!!

Hope you enjoyed your birthday celebrations.

how are you holding up with the waiting?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.