It's gone quiet again!

Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's gone quiet again!

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
I think we might be the last drunks still standing at the party - i'm off to my bed now to pass out! night night!

xxxx

yep i need to sober up, nights tomorrow
take care honey

xx
Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:02 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jimtrish
take care honey

xx
yup you too - hope nights go ok,

Lynn xxx
Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

take care honey

xx

Am back now, was on the phone
well, you may have finished for the night but your avatars still well away with the dancing queen. Think she must have taken advantage of the happy hour
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:10 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Whhhhaaaat happened very very very bad head, hence the shades last thing I remember was dancing on one of the large speakers with amanda singing (or trying to sing!!) I will survive when I got my shoe caught in a cable and it then going dark! is the party over

Off to work now, catch you all later

Mandi
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:44 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

have i missed something??

Oh I see, was it a private party.

can i join in next time cos have had a really crap day at work.

let me know who's round it is next time and I'll get the first lot in

hope everyone is ok,

Tinkaxx
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Sorry I had to leave the party so early.....got fixed up

(Dont tell the wife) :scared:
Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulb

you naughty boy you!

But then I guess you have to do something to keep you occupied whilst you wait...and wait...and wait...

but not much longer now I reckon,

How are you anyway Paul?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Robbo2
you naughty boy you!

But then I guess you have to do something to keep you occupied whilst you wait...and wait...and wait...

but not much longer now I reckon,

How are you anyway Paul?
Very well physically!! Thanks for asking.

Mentally not so good. Its a bit difficult living in someone elses house, but we are extremely greatful to her for letting us. Also finding it difficult ot motivate myself at work. Just want to book the flights. At leas we will have something to work towards.

Anyway, how are you??
Old Jul 26th 2005, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Very well physically!! Thanks for asking.

Mentally not so good. Its a bit difficult living in someone elses house, but we are extremely greatful to her for letting us. Also finding it difficult ot motivate myself at work. Just want to book the flights. At leas we will have something to work towards.

Anyway, how are you??
I'm good thanks, although on tender hooks for you, and Rich and Ang!
Why don't you investigate Singapore Airlines for your flights? They will let you move the dates if your visa doesn't come in time, or things get delayed. At least you will feel like you're getting somewhere. When are you looking to go? And where are you going to Paul?
We has PSS round today to quote for us. The guy was Australian, and very nice. Thats 3 quotes now and its looking good for PSS.
Chat soon.
Claire. x
Old Jul 26th 2005, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
have i missed something??

Oh I see, was it a private party.

can i join in next time cos have had a really crap day at work.

let me know who's round it is next time and I'll get the first lot in

hope everyone is ok,

Tinkaxx

Oh Hi Tinka!
Wondered where you had got to...nice to see you.
How are you?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
let me know who's round it is next time

Tinkaxx

It's yours

Tracey
Old Jul 26th 2005, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

wondered where you slinked off to!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Robbo2
I'm good thanks, although on tender hooks for you, and Rich and Ang!
Why don't you investigate Singapore Airlines for your flights? They will let you move the dates if your visa doesn't come in time, or things get delayed. At least you will feel like you're getting somewhere. When are you looking to go? And where are you going to Paul?
We has PSS round today to quote for us. The guy was Australian, and very nice. Thats 3 quotes now and its looking good for PSS.
Chat soon.
Claire. x
hi claire,

weve got pss coming round thursday for a quote, did you have to do a list for them or do they just walk round? also, how quickly can you book with them etc?

cheers mate

Trish
xx
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:13 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi248
Whhhhaaaat happened very very very bad head, hence the shades last thing I remember was dancing on one of the large speakers with amanda singing (or trying to sing!!) I will survive when I got my shoe caught in a cable and it then going dark! is the party over

Off to work now, catch you all later
Mandi

LOL - thats the last i remember too!!!! i think the large speaker wouldnt take two of us!!..........

I then went to bed but then my damn girls took it in turns to disturb me all night!! youngest teathing again!!

Been to chester zoo today - so i deffo need a bottle of wine tonight, firstly a nice hot bath while the wine chilling. See you all later!!.................

amanda
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi claire,

weve got pss coming round thursday for a quote, did you have to do a list for them or do they just walk round? also, how quickly can you book with them etc?

cheers mate

Trish
xx
Hi Trish,
PSS were good, quite competitive. They just walked around, we didn't have to do a list. Not sure how quickly to book with them, I'm going to book as soon as I've decided who I am using as we hope to move out and ship our stuff on 12th October. (All being well and mystic Bordy is correct!)
Claire. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.