Interview with Queensland Health

Old May 18th 2007, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Cool Interview with Queensland Health

Hi,

Have got an email this morning to say that I have an interview with Q Health in London on 20th June. Am getting nervous already....

Need some advice thou......Have only qualified in March and started a staff nurse post on ward. Q Health want 2 referees, I was going to put my personal tutor from college, but am a bit worried about putting my ward manager down as i have only been there for 2 months, and also not planning to move to Oz til March next year...... What shall i do

We have already got a permanent visa ( got it weeks ago), but have not mentioned it to anyone on ward. Am really worried now.

Please advise,

I wonder if I could ask Q Health not to approach ward manager until later on in the year. I could give them my last mentor that I worked with while I was a student as that was only 3 months ago

Tracey
x
Old May 18th 2007, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: Interview with Queensland Health

Tracey congratulations for the interview I had mine yesturday it was fine, it is a difficult one isnt it, I would ask them if they would wait a little later for the managers reference, but why not use one of your previous practice mentors as well as your nurse tutor in the mean time. congratulations on the visa it feels like the process is going to last forever. Good Luck
Old May 18th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Did you have your interview yesterday do you mean????

If you did what was it like?????

I think I will contact my old mentor to see if it ok to put her down for referee. Then at the interview I could give details for my ward manager if they want them.

Just dont want to upset the ward manager, especially as there arent many jobs around in the trust.

Tracey
x
Old May 18th 2007, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Yes it was a telephone interview for the base hospital in cairns Pm if you want some info I sent off EOI to queensland health and they forwarded it to the base hospital in cairns the unit manager then contacted me and arranged a telephone interview directly I expected to be invited to the expo but it was very straight forward just want my visa now,
Old May 18th 2007, 9:22 am
Qualify in Sept!

mattyuk will become famous soon enough

Hi, congratulations on the super duper news, im well jelious, good luck
Matt
Old May 18th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks so much for that you go through phases dont you its the wait that does it to you.