Interview in manchester!

Old May 29th 2007, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Interview in manchester!

thanks ENS is permanent residency have to work for them for 2 years but i hope too anyway I cant go for 136 as too old (46) but i have been wrangling with them since march as they only offered us 457 temp visa. just gives us a bit more security. just takes a little bit longer than 457 but worth it in long run
Old May 29th 2007, 10:19 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tillysmum
Just for those who dont see it on another thread QH HR just rang and offered us ENS (PR) we are so excited husband and daughter both going mad around house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the woman thought I was mad I was almost crying and screaming down the phone saying really are you sure!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic news! many congratulations!

Jackie x
Old May 29th 2007, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

nursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tillysmum
thanks ENS is permanent residency have to work for them for 2 years but i hope too anyway I cant go for 136 as too old (46) but i have been wrangling with them since march as they only offered us 457 temp visa. just gives us a bit more security. just takes a little bit longer than 457 but worth it in long run
Fantastic News! I imagine you are over the moon! So happy for you, time for celebrating with a glass of wine, cheers
Old Jun 1st 2007, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

Hello all, i got an e mail from NUM from ward w5a asking me to contact them re start date etc! this is the first thati have heard since my london interview in march.......mind you they never mentioned which hospital they are in! I asked for an ophthalmic ward, which would mean either princess alexandra or royal brisbane............. anyone help me out.....i feel a bit stupid asking we are just waiting for a decision on 136 visa at the moment.......but cannot even imagine arranging when to start work over there yet. i am also waiting for my qnc registration.......so can't start anything yet!....we will see what next week brings.....loux
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

hi loux congratulations about the job, well done.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

nursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant future

Just a quick update, had a bit of a nightmare when I found out I was being placed on a medical ward as gold coast health didn't know I was offered ICU :curse: anyway sorted it out now and going to be on the robina campus at the brand new unit opening in sept! just waiting for visa then im sorted hows everyone else doing?
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

rachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura about

hi everyone, congrats on the jobs, i still waiting for my qnc, they sent it back to me cos i missed a part of the form i could kick myself for being so daft so have to send it back again now, still awaiting my anc skills assesement been 11 weeks now so hoping any day now, take care all love rach
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Smile Re: Interview in manchester!

Hi,

Well I have just checked bank acc and nmc have taken £34. I have also just checked visa statement and QNC have taken from there as well, so thats pretty quick as i only sent the application off last week on 29th!!!!!

Sarah - We are aiming on living in Robina, and working either at robina campus or Gold Coast. Robina is about a 15-20 min drive to gold coast hosp. We went and had a look when we visited last year....Looks good

have interview with QH on 20th June so quite looking forward to that.... As only qualified in Mar have put down my personal tutor from college and my last mentor from when i was a student for references...Do you think this will be ok?????? Am working on a medical ward at the mo and dont want to put my ward manager down as she will not be impressed , also i was only employed on a 6 month contract from March, and then last week the trust wanted to make all the temp contracts permanent, so i had to go to a band 5 recruitment day on Monday and be interviewed with everyone else....How bad is that!!!!!! , still havent heard if i have the job or not yet....will keep you posted..

Tracey
xx
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Tracey thats awful doesnt it make you feel glad that you are leaving them, we have been offered voluntary severance in our pay slips this month i might look into it as it means i might get a lump sum before i leave, I still havent had my skills assessment back yet, theyve had my transcripts a week now. Rachaey have you seen the prices of the property in cairns its going up quite a bit i dont really want to extend my mortgage. I keep getting panicky when I think of things like that,Ive got the dogs to sort too its going to cost an arm and a leg to get them there,but cant leave them behind. Ive been looking into taking our stuff over I think ill take as much as I can as its another expense to start over again and costs mount up what about you all. Trudi
Old Jun 7th 2007, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

I would definitely take the severance pay if it is being offered......We are taking absolutely everything with us, it will be alot more expensive to buy again. And if you get over there and dont want what you have took over just throw it away. You might as well fill your container to the brim!!!!!

Tracey
x
Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAnge will become famous soon enough

Hi ive just had a phone call from Queensland health for an interveiw in Manchester. The thing is its for NO1 basic and i`m a senior Nurse withn 15 years experience. Do you think i should fight and stick to my guns for what i think i`m worth or start fresh (prefer not to) just so i get the move over there to Brisbane?

cheers Angela
Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Ange Im in the same boat 20 yrs experience but they did say if I provide evidence of the hours Ive worked at E grade then they may be able to pay me on an increment near if they can. I would try if I were you they did tell me those posts are few and far between I just hope its less stressful but they dont expect me to take on responsibiliies and not get paid for it.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

nurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nice
Smile Re: Interview in manchester!

hi guys
Got my interview on the 29th June in Manchester... has anyone got the address of the venue yet. Still waiting to hear and was not too sure whether to contact them or not re: venue.

Good luck everyone

Mark
Old Jun 12th 2007, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

I believe the interviews are at the Britannia this time in piccadilly square
good luck
Old Jun 12th 2007, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spaceys
Hi,

Well I have just checked bank acc and nmc have taken £34. I have also just checked visa statement and QNC have taken from there as well, so thats pretty quick as i only sent the application off last week on 29th!!!!!

Sarah - We are aiming on living in Robina, and working either at robina campus or Gold Coast. Robina is about a 15-20 min drive to gold coast hosp. We went and had a look when we visited last year....Looks good

have interview with QH on 20th June so quite looking forward to that.... As only qualified in Mar have put down my personal tutor from college and my last mentor from when i was a student for references...Do you think this will be ok?????? Am working on a medical ward at the mo and dont want to put my ward manager down as she will not be impressed , also i was only employed on a 6 month contract from March, and then last week the trust wanted to make all the temp contracts permanent, so i had to go to a band 5 recruitment day on Monday and be interviewed with everyone else....How bad is that!!!!!! , still havent heard if i have the job or not yet....will keep you posted..

Tracey
xx
Hi Tracey, I put the same down for my references and it was fine, how stupid having to be re-interviewed, bet you can't wait to get to Oz, hopefully the jobs are more secure out there! good luck with the interview, not long now eh?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.