How much longer now?

Old Apr 4th 2009, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

exhaused1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How much longer now?

Hi all,
Has any one got an idea of how long the wait is to receiving their visa once all relevant checks are done?! I think the wait is going to kill me!

My nerves and the husband surely cannot take any more of my impatience! Any offerings of support in holding my sanity in tact would be gratefully received!
Claire:
Old Apr 5th 2009, 12:27 am
Just Joined

mahe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How much longer now?

hi there sorry i don't really understand what you really talking about! Are you waiting for visa to immigrate somewhere?unsure:
Old Apr 5th 2009, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

mollyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How much longer now?

Originally Posted by exhaused1
Hi all,
Has any one got an idea of how long the wait is to receiving their visa once all relevant checks are done?! I think the wait is going to kill me!

My nerves and the husband surely cannot take any more of my impatience! Any offerings of support in holding my sanity in tact would be gratefully received!
Claire:
Hi Claire,

I see by your time line that you are just waiting for the visa now! I lodged mine July 08, RMN. Still no CO yet and getting frustrated I have been really patient until now! We havn`t done our meds yet either. PCC are done.

Any time now for you!

Good luck and keep posting your progress

Lesley.