HELP -NBV won't send verification!

Old May 16th 2007, 8:59 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Question HELP -NBV won't send verification!

I have registered with the NBV and now need to do a modified skills assessment.
I have contacted the NBV re: sending verification to ANMC and they say they don't do that They say ANMC can just check the register.
This is not what it says on the modified skills assessment form.
Also NBV say I won't get a licence to practise until next year but ANMC also require this.
Help
Old May 16th 2007, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP -NBV won't send verification!

If you are registered with the NBV did you not get a license to practice at the same time?

When I registered with WA they sent me a 'deemed' document as there was a short delay between registering and getting the full thing through..

Check your registration on line on their public register..and if necessary stay up late/ get up early and phone them...

Registration only enquiries
Telephone: +61 3 8635 1222
Facsimile: +61 3 8635 1214
Email [email protected]

Last edited by eddie007; May 16th 2007 at 9:26 am.
Old May 16th 2007, 9:56 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I am definitely registered.
I have my registration certificate and I have checked the online register.

The problem is the NBV are saying ANMC can check the register themselves so they won't send verification.
They also say that I won't get a licence to practice card until I've been registered for a year
Old May 16th 2007, 1:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

In which case... get up early/ stay up late and contact ANMC with this information... and ask them for advice...
Old May 16th 2007, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kapri
I have registered with the NBV and now need to do a modified skills assessment.
I have contacted the NBV re: sending verification to ANMC and they say they don't do that They say ANMC can just check the register.
This is not what it says on the modified skills assessment form.
Also NBV say I won't get a licence to practise until next year but ANMC also require this.
Help
I echo the advise above. The NBSA sent mine to the ANMC for a fee of only $15 and were very quick doing it as well.

good luck

Ade S
Old May 16th 2007, 4:58 pm
Happy migrant

I have emailed the ANMC.
If I haven't heard from them by tomorrow I'll stay up late and call.

I'm just surprised that's all. The NBV must know what the ANMC require and if NBV routinely don't send verification surely ANMC would adjust their form accordingly.