Greenslopes telephone interview- help!

Old Apr 18th 2009, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Simone00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Greenslopes telephone interview- help!

Hi everyone,

I've got a telephone interview for a grad programme at Greenslopes in Brisbane (Ramsey Health), and was hoping somebody could give me as few ideas on what they may ask me, or any help in general regarding the interview??

Any advice would be great thanks, is there anything in partiular I should be swotting up on?

Thankyou
Old Apr 18th 2009, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

chrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant future
Default Re: Greenslopes telephone interview- help!

Hey
I had two phone interviews, both quite specific for cardiology depts. I would imagne as ur applying for grad programme they'll be asking you about you... why do you want to come to Aus/ why should they hire you/ maybe some simple scenarios..patient falling etc.
Both phone interviews I had were really informal. I was so scared about them but they were fine really. I had loads of papers scattered infront of me with clinical governance and policies and procedures but didnt need any of it. Got both job offers on the phone too!
Just be confident and calm and speak clearly (maybe a glass or two of wine beforehand!!) there should be loads of advice on here about it so try searching it!

Good Luck!!
Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the advice. Yeah I had a look at previous posts, they all seemed to be for specific positions but as you say, because it's a grad programme I imagine it'll probably be more about myself and general scenarios...

So did you take up the offer then and are you working there, or you waiting to go over?

Thanks again
Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

chrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant future

Im just about ready to send off my application for employer sponsored perm visa, for hospital in Perth...but having a few probs as you may see from all my recent posts!! Really need advice but noone is replying...gettin a bit worried!! Ive been logging on and off all day...not a nice way to spend Saturday!!
Old Apr 19th 2009, 8:02 am
Just Joined

Oh yeah, I've just had a quick look at your recent posts. Sorry I can't be of any help, but really hope you get the info you need soon, all this waiting and stress sure isn't good is it!

Simone
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Simone!