Front loaded application for OZ

Old Jul 2nd 2004, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by nikkers
Tass

Glad your back!!!!! Now if you go away you must tell us we worry you know!!!!!

Hows Rose???Did you drop her back to DIMIA?????

Love Nikki x

What date is your acknowledgement letter?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rose is fine. She thought the Great Glen and Glencoe was magnificent and has now been filled with new motivation to get processing quicker. I thought we could all benefit from her good health so that's why we dissapeared for a few days to treat her to a luxurious break. (See , I remember who my friends are ! ) ,so everyone expect DIMIA letters all round !
Pile - Acknowledgement sent , await whisky and shortbread before processing futher. LOL
What pile are you guys in ?
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ecando

Any 'news' Rich ??

Well........after much deliberation and looking out of the window looking at the English summer we are having (not) I have decided to go for it. But .......watched the prog on Thurs about the couple in Brisbane (Redcliffe) and thought ....hmmmm that seems a nice place....so having previously thought Adelaide was going to be the place its now Brisbane or Adelaide.

Seeing as how we were going down the STNI route it had to be Ade but we could do the Ind route and go to Bris.

Decisions, decisions. Anyone got a crystal ball please
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by RAG62

Decisions, decisions. Anyone got a crystal ball please
Nope ... just the way I cross my legs !!!!

HEY .. Richard I 'm so pleased for you an' yours ..

Mrs RAG62 ... buy him some REALLY warm socks, for those frost bitten feet

Richard ... anytime you need a chat ...

Jez
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ecando
Nope ... just the way I cross my legs !!!!

HEY .. Richard I 'm so pleased for you an' yours ..

Mrs RAG62 ... buy him some REALLY warm socks, for those frost bitten feet

Richard ... anytime you need a chat ...

Jez
Thanks Jez, Feel better that have decided one way or t'other.

Your off to Brisbane area - could do with chatting as to which part. I did like the look of the North side Redcliffe area - though a tad wet!
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by RAG62
Thanks Jez, Feel better that have decided one way or t'other.

Your off to Brisbane area - could do with chatting as to which part. I did like the look of the North side Redcliffe area - though a tad wet!
No worries ... feel free to MSN anytime !

(We've heard our letter of assessment is winging it's way from Oz... so it's :scared: :scared: here at the moment!
Gonna sit down and fill out the Visa App this evening (assuming ANC assessment is OK!!) ... and then await the postie!)
Old Jul 6th 2004, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tass
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right everyone Ready ? It's track and trace time again.....medicals , X-rays and police checks sent DHL this afternoon . Okay , here we go , just tracked it to Glasgow , estimated arrival 2 days from now ! OMG - TOO EXCITING !!!
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Tass
Right everyone Ready ? It's track and trace time again.....medicals , X-rays and police checks sent DHL this afternoon . Okay , here we go , just tracked it to Glasgow , estimated arrival 2 days from now ! OMG - TOO EXCITING !!!

Okay , really sad , but package has now left Glasgow. It's on it's way.............
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Okay , really sad , but package has now left Glasgow. It's on it's way.............

Don't forget to !

Jez
Old Jul 6th 2004, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

.................Edinburgh....................
Old Jul 6th 2004, 10:51 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Hey Tass

Go baby go! keep TRACKING!!!!!!

Where will it be tomorrow ????

It's so exciting

Wonder if we will get another name at DIMIA or will it be Rose?

You did take Rose for that nice break after all!

At last a bit of excitement on here!

It will be Ecando's ANC assessment next!

Its SOOOOOOO exciting!!!!!!

Nikki x
Old Jul 7th 2004, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

...................Heathrow...................
Old Jul 7th 2004, 9:11 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Is it at the correct terminal?????????????????????
Old Jul 7th 2004, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by arnie2oz
Is it at the correct terminal?????????????????????

What do you mean ??? Terminal ? I will be if it's at the wrong place.............. Lol ! Please expand.....
Old Jul 7th 2004, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

andrea jc is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nikkers

It's so exciting

Wonder if we will get another name at DIMIA or will it be Rose?

You did take Rose for that nice break after all!

Hi

Forget Rose, you want Enid! She really pulls her finger out. Did mine really quickly.
Fingers crossed for you all

Andrea
Old Jul 7th 2004, 7:06 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

What do you mean ??? Terminal ? I will be if it's at the wrong place.............. Lol ! Please expand.....

Tass

Just ignore him interfering in our thread

Hes my hubbie!

Hope you get Enid

Wheres it now??????

Nikki x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.