Front loaded application for OZ

Old Jun 17th 2004, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by nikkers
Hi Ecando

You're in such a good position!

I don't think next doors is that overpriced the other 2 houses that are on the market are the same money.

we are not first time buyer range and I don't think there are

many buyers out at the moment!!

We will suss out the agents next week.Whatever happens we will go in Jan

Hubby will continue to market house from Brisbane and may come back for short stays its all we can do really

Nikki x

I'll try and remember my good position when the rain starts falling !

yep ... I'll be glad when we've signed, as that's the last real big thing to go ... most other stuff will be in storage, or in a skip!
We want the assessment to come back before we move out, so our meds (already with DIMIA) and police checks (especially) and our visa app all have the same address on!

Keep us updated on your house ... it's the only thing happening at the moment (apart from the beaverish work by your unknown visa processor in Oz!!).
time!

Oh we DO LOVE Wayne rooney .... oh.... and as I type Steven Gerrard!!!!!!! 3-0 3-0
Old Jun 18th 2004, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

So Lou

What pile at DIMIA do you think your application is in

Nikki x

Ps Where are you going to???

What kind of nurse are you???
Hi Nikki

My application is either in the "A&E nurses are a dodgy bunch, leave her 'til last "pile or the "her husband's South African, got enough of those here already" pile!

We're heading for the Sunshine Coast, hoping to be there asap as our eldest boy will need to start school in January and we want some time to settle in first.

What kind of nurse am I ? A crap one?!

Lou
Old Jun 18th 2004, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

"A&E nurses are a dodgy bunch, leave her 'til last "pile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Geez I hope not Lou 'cause that will set me back even futher !!!( being an A&E nurse too ).

p.s. are you really on the dark side of the moon ?

Last edited by Tass; Jun 18th 2004 at 3:32 pm.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Tass
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Geez I hope not Lou 'cause that will set me back even futher !!!( being an A&E nurse too ).

Xrays done today , everything normal. Next question was MRSA ever an issue ? Nasal swabs at medicals ? Let me know everyone ASAP as medicals next week.
Cheers ! Hope you all well ,Tass.
Tass ...
RELAX!!!
Can you do side bends, touch your toes (or get close!!), see a reading chart across the room,?? Do you occassionally clean your ears out????
If the answer is yes, then you'll be fine .... If you have an instant messaging system send me you id in an email or PM, and we can have a chat ... if you want!

Jez
Old Jun 18th 2004, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by ecando
Tass ...
RELAX!!!
Can you do side bends, touch your toes (or get close!!), see a reading chart across the room,?? Do you occassionally clean your ears out????
If the answer is yes, then you'll be fine .... If you have an instant messaging system send me you id in an email or PM, and we can have a chat ... if you want!

Jez
PM'd you back !
Old Jun 19th 2004, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

p.s. are you really on the dark side of the moon ?
I just wish I knew why things have slowed down quite so much, it's so frustrating! I know there were lots of applications received before the points changed but I hoped being a nurse things would still be quick (so naive).

I live in a place called Braintree in Essex which was in the top ten worst places according to a book someone wrote a while back, they described the women as sea monsters and the men as gun slingers, need I say more........
Old Jun 19th 2004, 9:42 am

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Why don't we hear anything????Its soooo frustrating

I'm pleased about the points going up as I don't think I need a bond now

I hope the new rules in July don't hold us back

I think Rose is off sick at the moment!!!!

Nikki x
Old Jun 19th 2004, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Why don't we hear anything????Its soooo frustrating

I'm pleased about the points going up as I don't think I need a bond now

I hope the new rules in July don't hold us back

I think Rose is off sick at the moment!!!!

Nikki x
Hi All .. I think the new July rules will NOT affect you ... Imagine the scenario ... July the 1st arrives, and all the nice people in DIMIA say "Right ... leave that HUGE pile of applications that have already arrived, even though we've done lots with them ... and now start on this new small pile received today ... " ... I think not ! I just think the wording was a little naive (Ozzie humour maybe!?) and it's only the checking that everything is there is to be streamlined .... probably by different people!!! I for one will still be submitting our app as soon as I can, regardless of which side of July 9th it'll be (... ok in full knowledge that ANC won't be back to us unitl the 9th!!) as I'm attempting to be rational about our application !
Old Jun 19th 2004, 12:28 pm

Hi everyone

I think Rose is off sick with stress as she has been surrounded by

huge piles of applications and now has been told from the first of

July she must respond to all applications within 7 days.

The piles she has around her at the moment are

Sent email requesting file number place at bottom for 1 year

At least hasn't sent email requesting file number yet

A&E nurses are dodgy leave to last pile

Nikki x
Old Jun 19th 2004, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi everyone

I think Rose is off sick with stress as she has been surrounded by

huge piles of applications and now has been told from the first of

July she must respond to all applications within 7 days.

The piles she has around her at the moment are

At least hasn't sent email requesting file number yet

A&E nurses are dodgy leave to last pile

Nikki x
... funny ... I heard Rose quit DIMIA and had left for the Antarctic, and taken a pile of applications with her for 'comfort' (not much loo paper there) ...

NOPE .... Instant incineration!
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:29 pm

Gosh I asked my spies at DIMIA what pushed Rose over the edge??

anyway they told me that she was just about coping when she found some meds with no application!!!!

Fearing she'd lost the application thinking she'd get the sack she was last seen on Monday leaving the building with the meds tucked under her arm and she hasn't been seen again!!!

Nikki x
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:31 pm

By the way my hubbie thinks I've lost the plot

Perhaps I'll be next like poor old Rose

Nikki x
Old Jun 19th 2004, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

anyway they told me that she was just about coping when she found some meds with no application!!!!

Fearing she'd lost the application thinking she'd get the sack she was last seen on Monday leaving the building with the meds tucked under her arm and she hasn't been seen again!!!

Nikki x

Can't be mine ..... they were probably intercepted by The Cheif Exec of Royal Mail intercepted them, after I wrote him a snotty letter about what 'signedfor' service should provide - based on it's name - what what it actually provides ... He has now shredded our meds into tenny weeny little scraps of mulch, which are now decomposing quite nicely under his prize-winning Geraniums in his huge back acreage ...
Old Jun 19th 2004, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

Nikki x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSING PERSON !.

"ROSE , Last seen mulching compost out of shredded paper under said geranium bush in large acreage of Chief exec of Royal Mail ,England , UK "

REWARD FOR INFORMATION REGARDING HER WHEREABOUTS - FAST TRACK PR VISA ISSUED TO ANYONE ON MODL LIST.

( oops , that has already been promised )

REWARD FOR INFORMATION REGARDING HER WHEREABOUTS -
IMMEDIATE ISSUE OF PR VISA APPLICATION (and removal of application pile history )

Old Jun 19th 2004, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSING PERSON !.

"ROSE , Last seen mulching compost out of shredded paper under said geranium bush in large acreage of Chief exec of Royal Mail ,England , UK "

REWARD FOR INFORMATION REGARDING HER WHEREABOUTS - FAST TRACK PR VISA ISSUED TO ANYONE ON MODL LIST.

( oops , that has already been promised )

REWARD FOR INFORMATION REGARDING HER WHEREABOUTS -
IMMEDIATE ISSUE OF PR VISA APPLICATION (and removal of application pile history )

P.S. Can you tell I was night shift last night and had a really Sh*tty time ??? AND am very tierd and fed up and moany and .................................................. .................................................. .......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.