ENS- 3years experience...please help!!

Old Apr 18th 2009, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

chrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant future
Default ENS- 3years experience...please help!!

This thread is in another board but am really worried now. The requirement states you must -

"have 3years full time post qualifications experience in the occupation nominated immidiately before the application is lodged"

I worked full time for two and a half years and then reduced to 30 hours for the past year.....does this mean im not eligible.....PLEASE HELP!!!!

I also done a bit of agency...maybe this will help....STRESSED!!
Old Apr 19th 2009, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

chrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant future
Default Re: ENS- 3years experience...please help!!

anyone......?
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:17 am
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold

It's been a while since I applied, but at the time the requirement for full time was 20 hours+ per week, so you should be fine ( unless it's changed ). I had to come on a 457 visa as I didn't have the 20+ hours then.

Hopefully someone with more up to date info will be along to answer soon.

Best of luck.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loubags
It's been a while since I applied, but at the time the requirement for full time was 20 hours+ per week, so you should be fine ( unless it's changed ). I had to come on a 457 visa as I didn't have the 20+ hours then.

Hopefully someone with more up to date info will be along to answer soon.

Best of luck.
I don't believe it is 37.5 hrs either as I was not working full-time for any of the 3 years prior to applying for visa but did work over 30!
If you are going to include the agency work, can you evidence it?
Old Apr 20th 2009, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Hey, thanks for your replies! Got onto agency today, theyr gonna get me a letter asap so hopefully it'll be enough!!
Old Apr 21st 2009, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

i hope it is 20+

i am the same i have 2yrs at 37.5 then a year at 29. about to put ENS in any week now but dithering over that clause...

good luck

debbie
Old Apr 21st 2009, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I found this: http://www.nationalvisas.com.au/empl...rementsens.htm

Are you sure it says that you must have 3 years full-time experience?As the info on the above link suggests that the employer must offer you work full-time for 3 years!

I also must add that I applied for PR not ENS, so sorry if I have accidentally given wrong info earlier, I really must learn to read properly!

PS Because I was worried that I may have given wrong info, I have looked at the Immi website. Unfortunately it does not seem to give a definition of full-time. It does however say that the 3 year FT rule can be waived in exceptional circumstances & this includes if your job is on the MODL.
Your sponsor will have talked to you about your hours prior to submitting an application, so don't worry.

Good luck

Last edited by Sally Simpson; Apr 21st 2009 at 9:34 am.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

I posted my application today!!! Ive waited for weeks at a time for different people to get back to me with documents etc and am soooo sick of it... so I left the application form as it was and didnt include the agency (as it'd mean the dreaded wait again)...stuck it all in a big envelope and now its all out of my hands. It feels great to have actualy sent it!!

I read over that 3years statement soooo many times. I was seriously stressed about it!! In the end I believe it means that you must have 3years full time post qualification experience (all together) and I think the "immediatley before lodging" means no gaps...eg- not having worked as a nurse for a year...

Thats my interpretation. I suppose its all about the waiting now!!

Debbie... I'll let you know how my application goes but think we should be fine. Get it all away asap so your not worrying about it!!

Sally Claire- You can apply for exeptional circumstances but my employer would have to resubmit the nomination and that means start the whole process again and continue the dreaded wait so not an option!! Thanks very much for your advice!!

Im now 0.560kgs lighter
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:06 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

... it means as long as you have worked over 20 hours a week, anything over that is ok

ive only worked 14-18 hours per week since 2003, so im currently clocking up over 20 hours a week.

you will be fine