certifying documents....

Old Apr 10th 2009, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

carlalesemily will become famous soon enough
Default Re: certifying documents....

Hi There,

Can i just ask a silly question, my uni have sent me my transcripts, do i have to get them certified or do i just send them to the anmc ?
Old Apr 10th 2009, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Pam1 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are sending it, yes you do have to get it certified.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 6:01 am
Just Joined

nursingaustralia is an unknown quantity at this point

This is what the ANMC say on their website.

What is a 'transcript or syllabus' of nursing/midwifery education?
A transcript is the document that is issued by your training/educational institution or university that outlines course content by subject and time allocated to subjects both theoretical and clinical. Some institutions prefer to send the transcript or syllabus directly to the ANMC instead of giving it to you. This can be done before the Migration Skills Assessment application is sent to us. Once received, the transcript or syllabus will be kept on file and matched to the application when it is processed.
If you are unable to obtain a transcript then the ANMC will accept a syllabus from either that period of training or a syllabus that directly relates to that training at a later time. This syllabus must come directly from the training institution to the ANMC. A syllabus sent by you will not be accepted.

Hope this helps

Emma