AUstralian RSMS Visa - does it need ANMC assessment

Old Mar 13th 2009, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

SmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the rough
Default AUstralian RSMS Visa - does it need ANMC assessment

Hi folks, in the early stages of application, and given how long 175s are taking (18 - 24 months in some cases!!), i have been offered an RSMS visa by Tas Health Board, where we are heading (obviously). My docs are being assessed by the Tas Nursing Board at the moment - do i still need to have them assessed by the ANMC, given thats its not a points based visa anymore?
Old Mar 14th 2009, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUstralian RSMS Visa - does it need ANMC assessment

Hi

No you dont need assessing by ANMC, I have a rsms visa with QLD Health and I showed my docs to QNC , and immigration of course only, good luck in Tassie
Old Mar 14th 2009, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

SmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi

No you dont need assessing by ANMC, I have a rsms visa with QLD Health and I showed my docs to QNC , and immigration of course only, good luck in Tassie
Cheers for that Ireland...its exactly what i wanted to hear. Docs are with the NBT at the mo, so hopefully wont be long before i can get cracking with the visa.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi SM

I got registered with QLD Health in the Sept07 and got visa on the 21st Dec 2007, my visa application was with Brisbane office, I had a cracking case
officer , I was even given his direct line to contact him if I had any questions, hope you have as good a one as I had.

Enjoy nursing in OZ