arrgghh frustrated, its hard to be patient.

Old May 21st 2007, 9:07 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default arrgghh frustrated, its hard to be patient.

i was really hoping to get my anmc skills assessment form sent this week but looks like it will be a couple of weeks yet!! Still waiting for various bits of info from people and work cant write my stement of dates etc as they are doing the wages, sending the wages, answering questions about the wages then they deal with correspondence so its going to be another 3 wks before i get that back and i asked for it nearly 2 weeks ago!!

On the other hand the private hospital i used to work for sent it out in 2 days!! Just goes to show how overstretched the NHS is . Hopefully this time next month it will be sent! Still waiting for other info too!:curse:
Old May 21st 2007, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: arrgghh frustrated, its hard to be patient.

I think that once you've decided to go for it you become impatient and just want to get over there - I know I do!!!

I had a telephone interview on 2nd april and was offered a job in Perth on the 1st of May but havent heard anything since despite me emailing and pestering them. I'm desperate to 'get the ball rolling' but cant do anything really until I hear back from them.

I hope this isn't an indication that they're as slow/bad as the NHS

Good luck with your plans and hopefully it'll get sorted out soon
Old May 21st 2007, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that working for the nhs had prepared me well for all of lifes little frustrations.... however it has NOT...

waiting for anmc assessment? you wait til you are waiting for your visa!!!!!

I KNOW they have everything... pcc anmc meds... everything copied signed sealed and delivered (even tracked the journeys online... the womders of the internet)

but still I am waiting...

I think its worse for nurses as on the whole we DO and we MAKE things happen... we never just sit and wait, its not in our mindset

and the closer you come to the end ..... the harder the waiting gets
Old May 21st 2007, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

ambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to all

Hi all,

Well today I thought my luck was in, received a letter marked 'Airmail' thought yippee, my ANMC assessment is finally here! (Acknowledged 27th Feb-so 12 weeks to the day).

BUT alas no, it was from the ANMC but NOT my letter of determination, instead they are asking for my nursing transcripts which I am 99.9% sure that I enclosed with my application! Anyway I have sent off a second copy and am going to ring them later from work to see what the bloody hell is going on (I am on nights so will be awake!).

Still trying to be patient with gritted teeth, grrrrrrrrrrrr.
Old May 21st 2007, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

That is truely awful... like mail landing on the mat on your birthday and it being nothing but bills..
Old May 21st 2007, 11:57 pm
Just Joined

ambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to allambergirl is a name known to all

well, problem sorted.

Have called the ANMC and it seems the problem is that my transcripts were not on official headed paper with clear details of the University. Luckily I re-sent them today along with the covering letter from the university I recieved with the transcripts, this clearly has on it the administrators name, e-mail, phone etc.

I have been told that this should validate the transcripts and I should get my letter of determination in a couple of weeks. They were very helpful, though I did call from a mobile so I imagine my bill will be huge this month!