Applying to AHPRA & ANMAC - will they share documents?

Old Sep 9th 2014, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

AbesUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Applying to AHPRA & ANMAC - will they share documents?

Hi All,
Im new to this and hoping someone can help me with advice.
I decided to move to Oz. I attended an expo and got a job there and then, and was advised to lodge my application TO REGISTERwith AHPRA. I did not get assessed by ANMAC as i initially wanted to go asap and thought of 457 route.
However, i sent my application to AHPRA in July and heard from them in two weeks time, requesting NMC COR, which was already on the way. Luckily, i have a degree in MENTAL HEALTH NURSING, having topped up from Dip HE. I recently received an email from new case worker indicating that my application was being assessed.
My dillemma now is that, i have since acquired another job that is willing to SPONSOR me for PR, and have to get my skills assessed. Does anyone know if AHPRA can forward my documents to ANMAC or not, or if i will be able to apply for modified assessment, even before going to Oz. I have asked both and they have both said it is possible, but knowing AHPRA, i was not convinced.
Any info greatly appreciated.
Abes
Old Sep 11th 2014, 6:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying to AHPRA & ANMAC - will they share documents?

Originally Posted by AbesUK
Hi All,
Im new to this and hoping someone can help me with advice.
I decided to move to Oz. I attended an expo and got a job there and then, and was advised to lodge my application TO REGISTERwith AHPRA. I did not get assessed by ANMAC as i initially wanted to go asap and thought of 457 route.
However, i sent my application to AHPRA in July and heard from them in two weeks time, requesting NMC COR, which was already on the way. Luckily, i have a degree in MENTAL HEALTH NURSING, having topped up from Dip HE. I recently received an email from new case worker indicating that my application was being assessed.
My dillemma now is that, i have since acquired another job that is willing to SPONSOR me for PR, and have to get my skills assessed. Does anyone know if AHPRA can forward my documents to ANMAC or not, or if i will be able to apply for modified assessment, even before going to Oz. I have asked both and they have both said it is possible, but knowing AHPRA, i was not convinced.
Any info greatly appreciated.
Abes
I've moved your post to its own thread, might get a better response than as part of a longer thread