Anyone want some nursing karma!!!???

Old Oct 19th 2005, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone want some nursing karma!!!???

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hi trish,
thanks for good wishes. when you say got the house sorted, do you mean yours or one in aus?

wonder how many people rent before going?

hi debs,

i mean the one in aus, got a good friend out there who went to all the houses and took heaps of digital pics and then gave us pros and cons etc and now we have paid the bond etc so have an address to go to. we are staying in a villa by the beach for the first 2 nights, this will give us time to sort the house out and give us time to catch up on sleep! really funny, got the phone line sorted and rang today to get the number to give to family etc, and was told the number, but they said that might be allocated to someone else so ring next week!! thought that was funny and strange, imagine if bt did that!!

Trish
xx
Old Oct 19th 2005, 2:42 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Do I fire blanks!!!!!???????? How do you tell how many points you get from 1 person? I though when it was blank it was just because the person hadn't typed a message? you can still see who gave you karma though

Lynn
You fire blanks when you've given to 4 people, after that the karma you give is blank i.e. no points. Although sometimes it's nice just to have a comment.
Also if your posts are under 100 you also fire blanks. The more posts and blue boxes you've got the more points you give when you're not firing blanks.

Dose that make sense think that's right anyway, please correct me if I'm wrong
Old Oct 19th 2005, 3:16 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi248
You fire blanks when you've given to 4 people, after that the karma you give is blank i.e. no points. Although sometimes it's nice just to have a comment.
Also if your posts are under 100 you also fire blanks. The more posts and blue boxes you've got the more points you give when you're not firing blanks.

Dose that make sense think that's right anyway, please correct me if I'm wrong
AHhh never realised that - I though the points depended on your post count and that once you had reached your quota you can't send any more karma before spreading around - so never realised you could send karma without awarding points! I never notice how many points someone has gave me as dosen't tell me - I just see my total number of points.

Cheers for enlightening me!

Lynn x
Old Oct 19th 2005, 3:28 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind the blank ones , as its the thought that counts
Old Oct 19th 2005, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by sme
I don't mind the blank ones , as its the thought that counts
Yes exactly!!!! I love the little comments - some people write lovely things!!!

Lynn
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:33 pm
Diane82

Diane82 is a jewel in the roughDiane82 is a jewel in the roughDiane82 is a jewel in the roughDiane82 is a jewel in the rough

This Karma thing sounds cool. Will it make me feel better, having a bad day!

Any Karma stuff for a newly qualified nurse, just starting out in profession. I have to get 12 months experience to start visa process, but will be doing the registration thing soon hopefully.

Good luck and all the best to anyone moving over to Oz soon.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:36 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, gave you a blue square

Gillian
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:37 pm
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
some people write lovely things!!!

Lynn

......and some don't
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:48 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

must agree with the comment thing...........have spread quite a bit today so no doubt some of it will be blank
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:54 pm
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
must agree with the comment thing...........have spread quite a bit today so no doubt some of it will be blank
Ahhh but its given with love
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:56 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
Ahhh but its given with love
.......................and a great big cyber hug too...................
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:00 pm
sme
......in the sand !

.......................and a great big cyber hug too...................

I feel alot of love in the room........

Have some virtual chocolates and some cyber flowers
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:06 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

The karma you gave me was fully loaded Thanks. Will fire back when I've spread myself around
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:11 pm
playing the angel

Originally Posted by mandi248
The karma you gave me was fully loaded Thanks. Will fire back when I've spread myself around
will be ready and waiting!!!!

p.s. can I have the orange and strawberry choccies please
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:20 pm

Feel the love man......feel the love! Karma sent to the newbie girl!!!!! Did I give you many points!?

Lynn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.