Anyone want some nursing karma!!!???

Old Oct 17th 2005, 12:03 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Anyone want some nursing karma!!!???

I'm bored and feeling generous - anybody want some karma?!

Oh and did I mention that I fly 2 weeks today!!???? Along with Trish and Paul!

Can't wait - maybe my karma will be lucky and get you lot there faster too!!!???

Lynn
Old Oct 17th 2005, 12:07 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone want some nursing karma!!!???

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun

Can't wait - maybe my karma will be lucky and get you lot there faster too!!!???

Lynn
Would love some Lynn to help get my visa, but I think you've already given to me recently you fly in 2 weeks? would never of guessed
Old Oct 17th 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn
me me me plaessssssssse, i'm having a tough time lynne and need some karma to help me get through it

yes, we know, jammy sods!!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

I would love some karma please pretty please.
Not long been back from Aus from validating visa, now just about to put property on market. I don't know if it's just me but now getting a bit scared although really know Aus is what I want. I think it is parting with my property - it feels like my comfort blanket - lived here a long time. There is no coming back this time.
Also not really looking forward to nursing over there - having lived there for 3 years on a temp visa and worked there, it will be really frustrating going from current job as practice nurse, virtually nurse practitioner, to having to ask Dr's if I can do almost any relatively simple tasks.
Lifestyle will more than make up for it though.

Good luck to all soon on their way and those still waiting for visas. It seems as though it will never happen then suddenly it's real.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Nice offer Lynne but i don't think you can give me anymore?
I do need some though cos I have a chest infection and I am having to take a few days of work and I am on antibiotics :scared:
jacqui
Old Oct 17th 2005, 3:04 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Nice offer Lynne but i don't think you can give me anymore?
I do need some though cos I have a chest infection and I am having to take a few days of work and I am on antibiotics :scared:
jacqui
Tried to give you some karma but it won't let me. I have to spread myself around.
Hope you feel better soon

Mandi x
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:21 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

i would love some karma!!!
No one ever sends me any.......'cept debs a couple of weeks ago........my karma river runneth dry

'ere lynn, did you hear that any visa holders who fly on mondays or tuesdays can only stop in aus for a fortnight before they have to come back.....new airline regulations.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:34 pm

Tiredwithtwins Sue - wouldn't let me give you any because of your cheek!!!!!! Coming back in two weeks my ar*e!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Student nurse couldn't give you any either or Mandi You could of course try giving me some!!!!!!??????? LOL

Everyone else wish granted!

Lynn xxx
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:42 pm
nursey

Tiredwithtwins Sue - wouldn't let me give you any because of your cheek!!!!!! Coming back in two weeks my ar*e!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Student nurse couldn't give you any either or Mandi You could of course try giving me some!!!!!!??????? LOL

Everyone else wish granted!

Lynn xxx
Sorry won't let me. Have been trying to spread myself around, but it's not that easy!!!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:45 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
Sorry won't let me. Have been trying to spread myself around, but it's not that easy!!!
Well

I've given some to all it would let me.

G
Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

I have given some to tiredwithtwins, mandi and grayling....sorry Lynne would'nt let me give you any
jacqui
Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

.....and debbie
Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

....and kitty
Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Me please
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:04 pm

Originally Posted by paulb
Me please
Sorry paul won't allow me!

This is shameless isn't it!!!!!!!!

Lynn

p.s i have got none of anyone so far

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.