For all nurses going to QLD

Old May 21st 2004, 6:11 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all
Default For all nurses going to QLD

Hi
Just thought you should know and get one of these cards from the link below. It gets you loads of discounts from the stores and can also help when car buying. Best of all it's for just nurses and it's FREE and can be used for as long as you are a registered nurse in QLD.
Lucy
Old May 21st 2004, 6:12 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all
Default Re: For all nurses going to QLD

Course it would have helped if i had put the link up before pressing return!!
www.nursescard.com.au
Old May 21st 2004, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough
Default Re: For all nurses going to QLD

Originally posted by rob&lucy
Hi
Just thought you should know and get one of these cards from the link below. It gets you loads of discounts from the stores and can also help when car buying. Best of all it's for just nurses and it's FREE and can be used for as long as you are a registered nurse in QLD.
Lucy
THANKS for the link ... now safely stored in my favs ... only problem is that I guess my wife will have to come with me when I go car shopping!!!

Old May 24th 2004, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the tip. I will have to get one of those cards when I have registered with the Queensland nursing board. I am planning to do that in person when I am out in Oz on joliday in a couple of weeks.

I would be gratefull if anyone has any info on this. I have the form and the documents to take out with me is it just a matter of presenting these to them?

From Katie
Old May 24th 2004, 3:45 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by KatieStar
Thanks for the tip. I will have to get one of those cards when I have registered with the Queensland nursing board. I am planning to do that in person when I am out in Oz on joliday in a couple of weeks.

I would be gratefull if anyone has any info on this. I have the form and the documents to take out with me is it just a matter of presenting these to them?

From Katie
Hi Katie
To register in Queensland simply take your documents to the QNC office in Brisbane.They will do it there and then over the counter.
This is quite routine.
There may be a queue some days as nurses have to re-register annually and many do it in person.
Make sure you take the right documents :

www.qnc.qld.gov.au

The address is:
12th floor
Forestry house
160 Mary street
Brisbane Q 4000

Phone: 07 3223 5111 (in Brisbane)
1300 139 993 (outside Brisbane)
Fax: 07 3223 5115

Good luck

G

Last edited by Grayling; May 24th 2004 at 3:48 pm.
Old May 24th 2004, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Thanks very much. I have gone through the list that came with the form and have sent off for authorisation of my current registration from the NMC to them. So hopefully that will be ok, though maybe I will phone them and check.

Thanks again
Katie
Old May 24th 2004, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by KatieStar
Thanks very much. I have gone through the list that came with the form and have sent off for authorisation of my current registration from the NMC to them. So hopefully that will be ok, though maybe I will phone them and check.

Thanks again
Katie
when do you hope to go out permenently?
Old May 24th 2004, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

We are hoping to be out in November, but this depends on our house selling. I would love to be out there for Christmas