AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Jul 30th 2015, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by mgreaves
Still no contact from them, someone signed for it at 6am local time on the 23rd so they have had it a full 5 working days now. It looks as though it took them a week to assign yours to a case officer Zulu so I may get my partner to chase it with AHPRA tomorrow...what a fun waiting game

On a side note my CPA (accounting) application is done via email, I got an automatic email to say they received it and have heard nothing in over 2 weeks and have chased via email...so it looks like all organisations overthere are similar!

hey did your partner ring try ringing them now you should get feedback am sure it's on their systems now....remember I had to ring them.
Old Jul 30th 2015, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZULU2000
Quick update waiting on one last letter this took almost 2weeks to come through lawyer app booked then will hopefully DHL the info before deadline which is cripping up ..
I think you can ask for an extension of the deadline if needed? Hope it arrives in time!

My credit card has had the fee in pending transactions since yesterday but no contact yet.
Old Jul 31st 2015, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

I think you can ask for an extension of the deadline if needed? Hope it arrives in time!

My credit card has had the fee in pending transactions since yesterday but no contact yet.
Yes will try and do that.

At least they have taken payment that is good a bit of progress.
Old Jul 31st 2015, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Yes will try and do that.

At least they have taken payment that is good a bit of progress.
The achknolwedgement of receipt email has come through, 6 working days after they received the application, no further email though on if everything is there.
Old Jul 31st 2015, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

The achknolwedgement of receipt email has come through, 6 working days after they received the application, no further email though on if everything is there.
Good news I am sure it's all good .
Old Aug 3rd 2015, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Hello the last college is really playing ball with me only need that letter then will have it certified and posted out.
Old Aug 6th 2015, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

By thre this is good sign no emails yet requesting extra info this is good.fingers crossed your pin will come through before mine...
Old Aug 6th 2015, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

By thre this is good sign no emails yet requesting extra info this is good.fingers crossed your pin will come through before mine...
Yeah still nothing but not too worried now I have the initial contact, at least I know it is in their system. I do wish they were more detailed in what to expect though, such as if there is no contact you can assume XYZ, ideally though there should simply be more contact!

Did you get everything sorted with the college?
Old Aug 11th 2015, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Quick update finaly sent off the letters hope they will accept them .Will wait and see .

what happened to sevenpot??? sevenpot wer u @hope everything is alright.
Hopefully by Monday I should hear from them
Old Aug 15th 2015, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Yeah still nothing but not too worried now I have the initial contact, at least I know it is in their system. I do wish they were more detailed in what to expect though, such as if there is no contact you can assume XYZ, ideally though there should simply be more contact!

Did you get everything sorted with the college?
Hey it appears all is in Oder in your case good
Old Aug 17th 2015, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

I sent an email to the contact us page on AHPRA asking if I had missed anything and for an update on the application.

I got a very generic response stating that processing time varies on type of application, if I have submitted everything, how many other applications there are etc. basically not answering either of my questions.

They said that if my application is complete...this was the question I was asking!

It listed current processing times for complete applications and it is currently 4-6 weeks. However they did not say if my application was complete, or how long it takes before they start processing it.
Old Aug 17th 2015, 8:45 am
Just Joined

jamesch is an unknown quantity at this point

Well my experience so far has been the joys of the NMC. If any advise complete the NMC request first. It took them 10 days to send application form, I completed it and posted on the 3rd August. Got a letter on friday 14th saying they had not received it so had to phone them this morning. They informed me they got it on the 13th. They aim to complete this within 2 weeks then send it to AHPRA most probably by snail mail. so all in all the NMC request takes over a month.
Old Aug 17th 2015, 9:00 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamesch
Well my experience so far has been the joys of the NMC. If any advise complete the NMC request first. It took them 10 days to send application form, I completed it and posted on the 3rd August. Got a letter on friday 14th saying they had not received it so had to phone them this morning. They informed me they got it on the 13th. They aim to complete this within 2 weeks then send it to AHPRA most probably by snail mail. so all in all the NMC request takes over a month.
That is positively speedy compared to waiting for AHPRA
Old Aug 17th 2015, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jamesch
Right on that I requested NMC standards framework and university first and fit2work before anything else.By the time I posted application to Ahprah am sure they had a random file with NMC stuff in it from me ...
Old Aug 17th 2015, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Grayling
That is positively speedy compared to waiting for AHPRA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.