AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Aug 21st 2017, 9:51 am
Just Joined

Liv92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by Pollyana
What visa are you applying for? Generally you don't have to have AHPRA registration in order to get a visa - if its a 189/190/457 etc and you are applying as a nurse).
You do need the ANMAC skills assessment (except for 457) but not registration.
457! My migration officer says inneed my nursing reg number and it says on the application form too before I can send it off. Annoying haha!
Old Aug 24th 2017, 4:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Liv92
457! My migration officer says inneed my nursing reg number and it says on the application form too before I can send it off. Annoying haha!
That really doesn't make any sense, if only because once you get AHPRA registration in principle you only have 3 months in which to present in person at an AHPRA office. Many visas take longer than that to be granted. However if you now need registration first you will just have to wait.

Last edited by Pollyana; Aug 24th 2017 at 5:00 am.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

Vintagelove is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everyone,
I am just wondering about certifying documents. do I have to get my statement of service from HR certified? also, I have a letter from secondary school stating I was taught for the 5 years in English. I also have a letter from my college saying the same which is certified. do I have to get the letter from the secondary school certified also? hoping to send off the form off in the next couple of days!!
thanks!
Old Nov 13th 2017, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Lauren22 is an unknown quantity at this point

In a pickle.both myself and my husband got granted AHPRA registration in principle.i have until the 15th December and he has until the 29th of November to present at AHPRA.we have been waiting for 7 months to get 457 visa.it looks like we will have to give up on the Aus dream.really frustrated at the moment and could almost cry.i don’t think ahpra will agree to change the dates
Old Nov 13th 2017, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lauren22
In a pickle.both myself and my husband got granted AHPRA registration in principle.i have until the 15th December and he has until the 29th of November to present at AHPRA.we have been waiting for 7 months to get 457 visa.it looks like we will have to give up on the Aus dream.really frustrated at the moment and could almost cry.i don’t think ahpra will agree to change the dates
Can you not come over on a tourist visa and present to AHPRA while you're here. You can then go back to UK and wait for your visa to be granted. Bit more expensive but at least it's not giving up your dream x
Old Nov 14th 2017, 2:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jilliebee
Can you not come over on a tourist visa and present to AHPRA while you're here. You can then go back to UK and wait for your visa to be granted. Bit more expensive but at least it's not giving up your dream x
Yes you can do this, its often the only way round the new AHPRA rule.
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

Samosasam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there

Iam starting my AHPRA application and application for ANMAC assessment this week.I am ,however not sure which office of AHPRA i have to apply.Is Perth okay taking into consideration climate ,living cost and job opportunities? wish to know a few opinions.
Old Nov 24th 2017, 6:10 am
Just Joined

Lauren22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yes you can do this, its often the only way round the new AHPRA rule.
Thanks both.we got our 457 visa grants today and we are flying to Aus on Sunday,only for a few days.I am sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!ohhhhhhh!!!
Old Mar 4th 2018, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Rock2089 is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone can tell me the process for AHPRA nursing and radiographer (both are diploma) from India
Old Mar 4th 2018, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Rock2089 is an unknown quantity at this point

Any idea that bachelor in radiography (distance education) is ok in Australia for X-ray
Old Jul 12th 2018, 10:34 am
Just Joined

katiecann is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
I am just starting out on my application process for AHPRA (wish me luck!)
I have a few queries regarding the AGOS-40 form, although I have gained a lot from other peoples answers so thank you!

- I am applying for a working holiday visa (I will apply when I have sent off my AGOS-40, I think this is the correct way round to do it?) and I am flying into Sydney early November. I am then travelling for a few months and currently plan to work in Melbourne from January. Therefore, is it best to send my application to Sydney and then present in person there, despite not being there for long/not working there? Or does it not really matter which office you present to?
- For the NMC COGS the website suggests you apply to AHPRA first and then get the NMC to do their bit, but will this not potentially cause delays? I'm not sure what's the best action to take with this, would be grateful to hear anyone's experience on this.
- To prove you have been taught in English, obviously Uni will provide all the evidence for your degree, but do you have to also provide evidence from college/school to show you have been taught in English for more than the 3 years at Uni? I think I have my A Level transcripts but school I'll just have GCSE certificates (getting dusty in the loft somewhere!). Did anyone else get penalised for not providing evidence of education taught in English beyond their degree? Is it enough to just write down that you attended a school in the UK?

Thank you if you can atleast answer one of my queries, much appreciated!
Old Jul 12th 2018, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi thre ,i did mine a while back when i started this thread.Hopefully anyone with current info will respond.
inregards to COGS just request now as AHPRAH will then create a file for for you NMC takes a while they use standard post.

Proof of study just enclose everything its better to give them everything at once.

About which office it would be best to podt where you intend to work but it dsnt matter really any AHPRAH office will do.
Regards ZULU
Old Jul 12th 2018, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

katiecann is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by ZULU2000
Hi thre ,i did mine a while back when i started this thread.Hopefully anyone with current info will respond.
inregards to COGS just request now as AHPRAH will then create a file for for you NMC takes a while they use standard post.

Proof of study just enclose everything its better to give them everything at once.

About which office it would be best to podt where you intend to work but it dsnt matter really any AHPRAH office will do.
Regards ZULU
Yeah I agree, I may as well give them as much as possible so I don't have to send things again.
Great, well if I send things to Sydney hoping that my application is complete and ready for me to present when I arrive in November, I can then get my pin sorted before I travel. Rather than sending it to Melbourne and presenting in Sydney, which may cause them hassle.

Thank you very much for this information!