Go Back   British Expats / Working Abroad / Working Abroad by Profession / Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations

Old Aug 21st 2017, 9:51 am   #721
Liv92 
Just Joined

Liv92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
What visa are you applying for? Generally you don't have to have AHPRA registration in order to get a visa - if its a 189/190/457 etc and you are applying as a nurse).
You do need the ANMAC skills assessment (except for 457) but not registration.
457! My migration officer says inneed my nursing reg number and it says on the application form too before I can send it off. Annoying haha!
Liv92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th 2017, 4:52 am   #722
Witchy Hermit
Premium Member

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liv92 View Post
457! My migration officer says inneed my nursing reg number and it says on the application form too before I can send it off. Annoying haha!
That really doesn't make any sense, if only because once you get AHPRA registration in principle you only have 3 months in which to present in person at an AHPRA office. Many visas take longer than that to be granted. However if you now need registration first you will just have to wait.
Once in the hands of fate,there is no choice, An echo on the wind,you'll hear my voice............"

Last edited by Pollyana; Aug 24th 2017 at 5:00 am.
Pollyana is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Working Abroad / Working Abroad by Profession / Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations