AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Jun 6th 2016, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by Susan41658
Did you have to sign the statutory declaration in front of a person of authority? I can't remember the wording on the website but this is something I'm concerned about as the Adelaide office didn't seem big enough to have relevant people there all the time
The person who came out to speak with my partner was a Justice of the Peace, so she filled it in and signed it in front of them. That seemed her regular job as she said she couln't help with other questions we had.
Old Jun 6th 2016, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Susan41658 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mgreaves
The person who came out to speak with my partner was a Justice of the Peace, so she filled it in and signed it in front of them. That seemed her regular job as she said she couln't help with other questions we had.
Ok. I was going to email my case officer today anyway, just to make sure I have everything I need and to have it in writing in case they dispute it. So I'll ask if there is anyone that can do it while I'm there. Thanks
Old Jun 6th 2016, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

wc112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Was the justice of the peace there already at the AHPRA office or did you have to arrange that yourself?
Old Jun 6th 2016, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wc112
Was the justice of the peace there already at the AHPRA office or did you have to arrange that yourself?
Sounds like they were already there wc112
Old Jun 6th 2016, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Awesome
Old Jun 7th 2016, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wc112
I did not make an apointment and just showed up randomly, so they were already there.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Susan41658
Ok. I was going to email my case officer today anyway, just to make sure I have everything I need and to have it in writing in case they dispute it. So I'll ask if there is anyone that can do it while I'm there. Thanks
When I started saying I had an email from the case officer she was not bothered and simply said her supervisor has said different, however the email gave me the confidence to challenge back so it is worth having!
Old Jun 7th 2016, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

When I started saying I had an email from the case officer she was not bothered and simply said her supervisor has said different, however the email gave me the confidence to challenge back so it is worth having!
Definitely sounds worth having. I emailed last night and she confirmed what I need to take. She also said that I need to contact the Adelaide office to see if there is a justice of the peace there when I plan to go, otherwise I need to sort out the statutory declaration myself before I attend!
Old Jun 9th 2016, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Another quick update, my partners PIN came through last night! So it took 3 full working days from presenting herself. I've just logged in to the online services and it is already set up with the Uk address as the mailing address and this temporary address as residential address, so in theory the certificate should go to the UK. If it does not there is an option online to print a new one.

As to the registration it is now valid until 31st May 2017 at which point it will need renewing as with the NMC yearly fees.

There have been people on these forum helping from the start which seems forever ago now, so thanks! Actually looking to page 1 I started this application process a year ago!

Last edited by mgreaves; Jun 9th 2016 at 9:59 pm.
Old Jun 10th 2016, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

Another quick update, my partners PIN came through last night! So it took 3 full working days from presenting herself. I've just logged in to the online services and it is already set up with the Uk address as the mailing address and this temporary address as residential address, so in theory the certificate should go to the UK. If it does not there is an option online to print a new one.

As to the registration it is now valid until 31st May 2017 at which point it will need renewing as with the NMC yearly fees.

There have been people on these forum helping from the start which seems forever ago now, so thanks! Actually looking to page 1 I started this application process a year ago!
Yay! That's amazing! Well done you guys 😊. Just goes to show that hard work and perseverance, mainly with AHPRA, does pay off!

In regards to the NMC payments, is that a condition of the Australian pin or just something you will keep up anyway?
Old Jun 10th 2016, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

Tashylou is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys,
Just wanted to give you a little update on things our end!!!

I received my ahpra registration in principle this morning, whoop whoop!!!!

I also have a case officer for 189 and am booking medicals and doing police check today/tomorrow!!!! Things are starting to feel real!!!!!

Thanks for all the help and information on these pages, your all amazing and I hope you have fantastic lives down under!!! Just saying that makes me excited haha!!! Xx
Old Jun 10th 2016, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Awesome news!!!!
Old Jun 12th 2016, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

DREAMITLIVEIT2016 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey can I ask for AHPRA we need to provide the following:-

Criminal check
identity-copies of passport/marriage cert/drivers licence/bank statement/credit card/mortgage statement (all copies certified)
C.V signed and dated with certified copies of qualifications
statement of service/references from employers
from university-course syllabus and subjects studied /results plus theory and clinical hours including placement details
NMC-Proof of registration/statement of entry/proof of fitness to practice
IELTS certificate

Also will my employers send me the statement of service so I can get them certified? I am confused as I first thought they would send them directly to AHPRA? Does NMC send their requested documents directly?

Thanks !
Alexis
Old Jun 14th 2016, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DREAMITLIVEIT2016
Hey can I ask for AHPRA we need to provide the following:-

Criminal check
identity-copies of passport/marriage cert/drivers licence/bank statement/credit card/mortgage statement (all copies certified)
C.V signed and dated with certified copies of qualifications
statement of service/references from employers
from university-course syllabus and subjects studied /results plus theory and clinical hours including placement details
NMC-Proof of registration/statement of entry/proof of fitness to practice
IELTS certificate

Also will my employers send me the statement of service so I can get them certified? I am confused as I first thought they would send them directly to AHPRA? Does NMC send their requested documents directly?

Thanks !
Alexis
I spoke to my manager for the statement of service. I then had it photocopied and certified, just in case I needed it again. It meant I didn't have to ask her for another one.

The NMC send their documents directly to AHPRA. The proof of registration you can print off yourself from NMC online.

Hope that helps 😊
Old Jun 14th 2016, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

So I handed in my documents to AHPRA today to finalise my application. Feels so surreal, after starting this whole process back in November, for it to finally be coming to an end.

She told me it could take a week for them to scan and approve all documents, and then a further 3/4 weeks to receive my certificate!

Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way with my stupid questions, I don't think I could have got through the process without you all!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.