AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Nov 17th 2015, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by mgreaves
It is worth noting that if all applications were to take two months, the timer does not start until they have all of your documents.

So as you have documents outstanding they will not be looking at your application yet, basically the first people to receive your application simply check that everything is there, they then have to pass it on to someone who can start assessing it and they don't do this until it is complete.

For others who may read the thread and have not yet sent their application, this is why you should request COGS and police check before you submit the application as they are what slow you down usually.

P.S. Sorry if it sounds like I am picking on you here Binky, I do not mean to I am jsut trying to help others speed up their application

sound advise
Old Nov 17th 2015, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stevensarick
Hi all getting really anxious now, nmc had to resend my certificate of good standing as first one not received by Ahpra! Nmc sent two copies by Royal Mail track and sign on 27/11 however when tracking them all its says is on its way to Australia! I have had my deadline extended to beginning of December but Iam worried this wont be long enough, any advice would be greatly appreciated! Good luck to you all this process its proving to be difficult for me as things are out of my control!
It should arrive by Friday am sure fingers crossed but I don't understand the date 27/11 ... As we are on 17/11 today
Old Nov 18th 2015, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha sorry Zulu meant 27/10! Hoping it will arrive this week!
Good luck all
Old Nov 24th 2015, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Nurse Becky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all hope your well!.
Finally over in WA now! all very surreal. Only on 1month waiting this week but I emailed my case officer to see how it was getting but she just replied that I would be contacted when it was finished, thought I might have got a timing update. Bit disheartened about how many applications are taking 8months at a time 🙈
We have only been here 4 days and my partners head is spinning with plans to stay
Permanently, as you remember we've only started on working holiday visas!
Old Nov 24th 2015, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nurse Becky
Hello all hope your well!.Finally over in WA now! all very surreal. Only on 1month waiting this week but I emailed my case officer to see how it was getting but she just replied that I would be contacted when it was finished, thought I might have got a timing update. Bit disheartened about how many applications are taking 8months at a time 🙈 We have only been here 4 days and my partners head is spinning with plans to stayPermanently, as you remember we've only started on working holiday visas!
Yes when I emailed them I got a generic response, no news is good news I am afraid! This is the reason we have gone down the permentant residency from the start, a WHV was too restrictive for me (accountant) in my opinion and knowing what I am like I thoguht I may as well bite the bullet and just pay the extra for a PR visa from the start, and then go over there with no plan, be it for 6 months, a few years or forever. As you are over there though and you will have AHPRA registration getting your ANMAC skills assessmenet should be straight forward so the PR visa process for you (with your partner named on your application) would be nice and simple should you decide to stay.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Mimzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope it comes through for you Soon Nurse Becky. I have not heard from AHPRA since the 3rd when they sent acknowledgement of application recieved. AHPRA will teach me patience honestly. Stevenpot are you back from Australia? How did it go?
Old Nov 25th 2015, 11:17 am
Just Joined

sevenpot is an unknown quantity at this point

Sadly, (only because of cold weather) I am back now . I have been to AHPRA office to verify in person which was straight forward. I am waiting for my PIN no with registration (I think it takes 2-3 weeks). Then plan to go for ANMAC assessment.

During the registration process for the past 6 months I have had sleepless nights, frequently checking my emails etc...its a period of agony!!!!
Old Nov 25th 2015, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

Mimzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sevenpot
Sadly, (only because of cold weather) I am back now . I have been to AHPRA office to verify in person which was straight forward. I am waiting for my PIN no with registration (I think it takes 2-3 weeks). Then plan to go for ANMAC assessment.

During the registration process for the past 6 months I have had sleepless nights, frequently checking my emails etc...its a period of agony!!!!

Welcome back. AHPRA like this waiting game...another 2/3weeks before you get the Pin. Thought they would hand it to you or ask you to come back next day or two to collect it. Aaaarrrgggg....I have surely had sleepless nights with these time difference you just think they might send an email and you would want to reply back before they leave office...constantly checking email inbox.
Old Dec 2nd 2015, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Nurse Becky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mgreaves
Yes when I emailed them I got a generic response, no news is good news I am afraid! This is the reason we have gone down the permentant residency from the start, a WHV was too restrictive for me (accountant) in my opinion and knowing what I am like I thoguht I may as well bite the bullet and just pay the extra for a PR visa from the start, and then go over there with no plan, be it for 6 months, a few years or forever. As you are over there though and you will have AHPRA registration getting your ANMAC skills assessmenet should be straight forward so the PR visa process for you (with your partner named on your application) would be nice and simple should you decide to stay.

I've been having a look into modified ANMAC on their website doesn't give much away. But looks like I have to get all the transcripts from uni and pharmacology info again. No way I could get that done again my uni had no idea what they were doing the first time :/
Old Dec 2nd 2015, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mimzie
Welcome back. AHPRA like this waiting game...another 2/3weeks before you get the Pin. Thought they would hand it to you or ask you to come back next day or two to collect it. Aaaarrrgggg....I have surely had sleepless nights with these time difference you just think they might send an email and your ou would want to reply back before they leave office...constantly checking email inbox.
Ohhhhhh I know the feeling hangin there
Old Dec 2nd 2015, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

I've been having a look into modified ANMAC on their website doesn't give much away. But looks like I have to get all the transcripts from uni and pharmacology info again. No way I could get that done again my uni had no idea what they were doing the first time :/
dear how's it over in WA

Last edited by ZULU2000; Dec 2nd 2015 at 12:00 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Dec 2nd 2015, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Hey hence I was more biased on 457 as I understand one does not need ANMAC me still here
Old Dec 4th 2015, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all all documents had an email to say that all documents have been received and my case has moved on to the next stage, finally! Just a question for sevenpot, I have had to delay my emigration plans as my mother has been given some bad news however plan to visit in May just to activate our visa! I can see u showed up at aphra for your pin registration how did this work did you ask for it to be sent to UK. Planning on emigrating may the year after will I be able to renew my pin via web even if I have not worked I oz? Hope ur visited went well! Nurse Bucky can you not ask them to send what they send what they sent first time around I did the full one but I did not need the pharmacology bit only transcripts, clinical hours and accreditation letter and I was able to pass this on.
Old Dec 13th 2015, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Tashylou is an unknown quantity at this point

Heya,

Congratulations to those who have gained registration and hang in there those who are still in the process. I've just read through all 15 pages of posts, lots of interesting information, thank you! My partner and I are applying for a 189 visa through an agent, we have had a skilled assessment completed, hassle free and will be logging our expression of interest in the new year. Slowly plucking up the courage to tackle the minefield that appears to be ahpra. No doubt I'll be back on this thread picking your brains soon :-) hope you all have a good Christmas and remember no news seems to be good news :-)
Old Dec 15th 2015, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

sevenpot is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all I did apply for my bank account in Australia, then I received a bank statement with Australian home address. I then printed the declaration form from the AHPRA website for the WA as I was going to attend the Perth office. Following that I took my passport, copy of my visitor visa, declaration form and bank statement to the AHPRA office, they then did verify my identity in person and witnessed me signing the declaration. Since then I had to wait for 3 weeks to get my PIN/registration. I have applied for anmac modified assessment but I was waiting for my initial registration certificate which I had to wait for 6-7 weeks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.