AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Oct 27th 2015, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Nurse Becky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by sevenpot
Hello Everyone
Just to let you know that finally I got the approval email this morning with 12 months condition to practice under supervision due to my Diploma qualification. Anyway I am currently studying the required modules for the degree top up so hoping that my condition will be lifted. Good luck to all.
Congratulations! Huge weight lifted for you.
Old Oct 27th 2015, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to Zulu���������������� ����������
Did you receive a letter or email? I have contacted APHRA & they have told me that they have submitted my application to the board.
hey I know I have gone scarce sorting stuff out ????????????? I got email and my request for 12 months to report/present at their offices was done in a day I emailed my reg officer and get reply next day
Old Oct 27th 2015, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stevensarick
Congratulations Zulu worth the wait! We paid 1200 for the 4 of us two adults two children all extra tests I had for being a nurse was hep c and b, good luck with the visa it wil be worth all this waiting! I on the other hand have ask NMC to re-send certificate of good standing, they said if it doesn't arrive in the deadline time they will consider and extension, hope so as can't bear doing this all over again!
thnx and all the best to you too cmon NMC
Old Oct 27th 2015, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nurse Becky
Congratulations zulu 2000!
I paid £345 for my medical in Manchester.
Thank you Becky
Old Oct 27th 2015, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Zulu, I posted a bunch of flowers on my previous post but it turn out to be ????? marks.
Haha will accept the ???????? I thought you meant I have gone quiet ...
Old Oct 27th 2015, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Hello Everyone
Just to let you know that finally I got the approval email this morning with 12 months condition to practice under supervision due to my Diploma qualification. Anyway I am currently studying the required modules for the degree top up so hoping that my condition will be lifted. Good luck to all.
Congrats can't find the flowers to send you though will drink to the good news
Old Oct 27th 2015, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations seven pot :-)
Old Oct 28th 2015, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

I have received an email from my registration officer, she say they have received my letter from the NMC and they will now asses my application and contact me in due course. Nothing about a board, is that the step after assessment?
Old Oct 28th 2015, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point

That's good news becky, they have still not received mine so have asked NMC to re send... How long did it take for them to receive after NMC sent it?
Old Oct 28th 2015, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stevensarick
That's good news becky, they have still not received mine so have asked NMC to re send... How long did it take for them to receive after NMC sent it?
I sent it on the 23/9 first class, then received a letter on 7/10 saying that they had posted it that day. But my case officer only received it last night.
Old Oct 28th 2015, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nurse Becky
I sent it on the 23/9 first class, then received a letter on 7/10 saying that they had posted it that day. But my case officer only received it last night.
I have seen other people mention elsewhere that their case officer was at a differrent office to which they sent it, I've also seen posts that say certain offices process the applications quicker! So these pieces of information conflict. Therefore how true it is I do not know...but it may explain the delay, if you asked NMC to send your letter to one office but your application has been sent to another? Not very helpful but thoguht I would share what i've read!
Old Oct 28th 2015, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

Mimzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Zulu and Stevenpot. AHPRA form sent out yesturday with courier service. Now its the waiting. Will keep you updated. On the visa issue. whats best to do your own PR or have an employer do a 457 for you. Just thinking ahead.
Old Oct 28th 2015, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mimzie
Congrats Zulu and Stevenpot. AHPRA form sent out yesturday with courier service. Now its the waiting. Will keep you updated. On the visa issue. whats best to do your own PR or have an employer do a 457 for you. Just thinking ahead.
It would depend on your circumstances and what you plan to do. We are doing a PR so we have no restrictions and can stay as long as we like working for who we like.
Old Oct 28th 2015, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

Mimzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mgreaves
It would depend on your circumstances and what you plan to do. We are doing a PR so we have no restrictions and can stay as long as we like working for who we like.
Thank you mgreaves, thats what I want not to be restricted want to be free to change if not happy without having to do another visa. Anyway let me wait and get this registration first.
Old Oct 28th 2015, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

sevenpot is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all, I am going to go through PR so now I have to start ANMAC modified assessment. Gathering all the required documents again.....after all, another process.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.